VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
download from here

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?p=417013#post417013
yes its here its a very nice image

fast menu control evocamd nextlevel1.01 updated libs and drivers

its a 2x if you want 1x please use imageworks and convert it

brand new cydines sectionsd, zapit, scan.conf scanning for cableuk sym6887 and cableuk sym6952

updated shellexec as well

for sagem 1x or 2x do the following

press dbox...settings...misc...enable enx watchdog on...back... red to save settings back to tv
now
blue...blue...yellow...3...green...blue
then back to title hardware settings then yellow...red asks to restart press yes/ja

hope that does it for you all check it out after restart

Hi mate,

I'll give it a try tonight.

Thanks again for the hard work,

de_deej

hi there
i downloaded ur new files how do i install it as 1 image.

Gav...just flashed new image...everything seems fine as far as I can see. EPG is quick and so is channel changing....crisp and clear!

Was having problems with EPG on channel 5 and ITV4 (wasn't showing epg for current program but was showing what was on next) but flashed with your new image and all is well!

Nice work Gav...top marks!

axel1f said:
hi there
i downloaded ur new files how do i install it as 1 image.

hi m8

download imagecloner and convert it to 1x its easy when you have downloaded it then do the following

press the button where the 3 ... are and find that image then click clonen and wait for it to finish then close it all done you have a 1x

cheers

Hi gav, put on my sagem 1x (converted it with image works) not been on long yet, but seems fine so far, pic quality very good and seems stable so far.
Well done again gav.

derekwd said:
Hi gav, put on my sagem 1x (converted it with image works) not been on long yet, but seems fine so far, pic quality very good and seems stable so far.
Well done again gav.

cheers m8

did you change the settings for the sagem?

cheers

Looking good so far. Stability seems good, haven't had a single problem, even on some of the more troublesome channels. I made 4 test recordings, and MPEG2Repair detected no errors, but unfortunately it crashed when I was recording something "for real" later. It does happen from time to time even with my stable 1.7+ uk05 image, so I'm hoping this was just a rare one-off. There were no errors in the recording, though. It just stopped and gave me a "channel not available" when the recording was over.

i am using jffs image converter (or something like that) to convert image, i always just select the file to convert and leave the convert to setting on default, however, this one doesnt seem to be converting to a valid file as it is not showing up on the flash page to select it and flash image.

ok all the seyyings are set to off in the recording and movieplayer and audio/picviewer so you will need to adjust everything and set ip

cheers

I just keep a copy of neutrino.conf on my PC and copy it to every new image I install - it saves having to setup recording and mounts etc.

lincsat said:
I just keep a copy of neutrino.conf on my PC and copy it to every new image I install - it saves having to setup recording and mounts etc.

good idea m8

cheers

After some more testing, I have to say this image is amazing for stability. I haven't had a single glitch, even on the worst channels that occasionally have minor freezes, but recording stability has gone right out the window. I had a nice test run early on, but since then it's been pretty bad with crashes and various recording errors, which is a shame, because my previous image had a few stability issues, but it was pretty solid for recording.

Also, is this image meant to have FR EPG? I get it sometimes, but most of the time it's gone.

While this image is a lot better for me than a few of Gav's previous ones, I am suffering from the 'channel not available' error. Now switch away and back to the channel and it's alright, this image is a lot better than the last, but it's still got this glitch for me at least.

The only difference I can see if the lack of a 'Image Informationen' progress screen on intial boot up but I've no idea if that is significant or not.

So it's back to the totally error free 'Sportster_200511_20051030_J_2xI' for me, and that is a great image.

Thanks for the efforts Gav.

well im currently in a middle of yet another updated image hope to improve all the flaws on any other previous versions

fingers crossed

cheers

loady said:
anyone converted image to 1x yet ?? doesnt seem to work for as per my last reply
I converted it & uploaded it [DLMURL="http://www.filefactory.com/get/f.php?f=d41b7b79129aa9538ccd0bd8"]here[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
ok with thanks to lincsat

ok the best thing to do with my new and updated images is to keep a

copy of neutrino.conf from /var/tuxbox/config/ (folder)

from the image that was working for you such as recording and playback and menu settings as this file stores all this info on that file

then download my images and transfer neutrino.conf file over to
/var/tuxbox/config/ (folder) and overwrite it

this should work great also with thanks to wonky-monkey he has noticed a couple of bugs from yweb that has now been sorted in my latest image that i am currently working on

this image will be put on hold until it is completely finished

but remember the neutrino.conf file as this is very important so get it ready

so please be patient for this as this will be my best one ive done i hope

cheers

Back