updated_07_11_05_2x feedback

happens to me sometimes, I just presumed that it skipped it by mistake. I can give it a try if you want to send me a copy and let you know ??

de_deej

de_deej said:
happens to me sometimes, I just presumed that it skipped it by mistake. I can give it a try if you want to send me a copy and let you know ??
de_deej

lol m8 want be that long m8 just be patient lol

cheers

news update

ok i will upload the 2x image tomorrow if all goes well as perfect for me

the one thing is i only really update the images to watch tv and i go for the picture quality and everything else is down to you all to add the little extras that you want as i dont use recording and playback all the settings are switched to off so no need to post i do know that susi works but again i dont use that either and the yweb is better than the last as much more english now as well

so roll on tomorrow

cheers

hi gav
installed ur image the other day get blank screens after i go onto ppv2 channel have to reboot box to get channels back on

axel1f said:
hi gav
installed ur image the other day get blank screens after i go onto ppv2 channel have to reboot box to get channels back on

hi m8 just wait for this one m8

news update

ok i will upload the 2x image tomorrow if all goes well as perfect for me

the one thing is i only really update the images to watch tv and i go for the picture quality and everything else is down to you all to add the little extras that you want as i dont use recording and playback all the settings are switched to off so no need to post i do know that susi works but again i dont use that either and the yweb is better than the last as much more english now as well

so roll on tomorrow

cheers

Gav question: I have noticed with your images the picture quality on some channells is so much better but on other channells it seems to be worse, do you enhance certain areas at the expense of other channells, i just noticed my discovery is grainier than usual ?

loady said:
Gav question: I have noticed with your images the picture quality on some channells is so much better but on other channells it seems to be worse, do you enhance certain areas at the expense of other channells, i just noticed my discovery is grainier than usual ?

hi m8

no i dont i think i have enhanced all of the channels if you try that channel on another time i think it should be ok

plus dont forget some programmes are not as perfect in the streaming as others and i have noticed that quite alot

uk drama has one programmes that run quite bad then in another programme its fine so its the streaming m8

cheers

hi gav 12345 as far as i can see and if you accept my two pennys worth i think you did a marvelous job on this 07_11_05_2x cant wait to try your updated one i have been reflashing friends boxs now and they are over the moon with the quality of them well done m8

notanotherone said:
hi gav 12345 as far as i can see and if you accept my two pennys worth i think you did a marvelous job on this 07_11_05_2x cant wait to try your updated one i have been reflashing friends boxs now and they are over the moon with the quality of them well done m8

thanks m8

cheers

Got half way through flashing with this image and it froze on my Sagem 2x, left it for over an hour, (had to go out) now I've got kein system when it attempts to boot........

Back