Updated to 3.3

iliveinuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi just updated online to 3.3 and Im using the original wasabi ( v1 ) Had not had any problems with this, went to put in my ssbb disk and got the error 001 code blah blah something about detected something naughty, have never run this pal version b 4, so I put in my USA version which had all the bits done to it as I have used it b 4 and even did the update with it and it played fine, put that in and it said something along the lines of press eject and turn off and back on the wii, strange, obviously something in the 3.3 thats done this, my other ones are all fine, any help on this?

what did you update it for?

i am still on 3.2E and staying on it for as long as i can

because im a male genital lol, and i been so busy in 360 and ps3 forums I didnt know there were issuse, but now I have been reading around it seems like my freeloader wont probably work now, im crying and now playing everybodys golf world tour on the ps3 lol

thats right, freeloader won't work anymore.

hopefully for the 3.3E members there will be a fix out soon.

thats right, freeloader won't work anymore.

hopefully for the 3.3E members there will be a fix out soon.

there is already a fix out there, if you install the homebrew channel, you can boot gecko region free, this programe will boot trucha signed games and 99% of foreign games.

ok thanks guys, im away from home until tomorrow evening now, but im a pleb anyway, on the way into work this morning I remembered I burnt ssbb without even putting in the layer break numbers!! grrrr, although Im still not convinced it will work as my other ssbb didnt, but that was the patched american one, so I dont know, maybe it will, maybe it wont, I will try and get my misses to run one off while im away and I will let you know tonight from my bloody PremiereInn room in boring London :p

Ok, she just did the pal one using the layer break and it worked, so its just the freeloader stuff

Back