Update

Partycan

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ok i have a mates nthell box and its a pace di4010-n that hasent been in a feed for about 2 years ? would it be ok for me to pluge the box in my feed and do a update with out the talk back cut and then do a cut of the T,Back after its had a update as its not been used fof over 2 years.

Would this be ok?

Cheers for any info

Ok i have a mates nthell box and its a pace di4010-n that hasent been in a feed for about 2 years ? would it be ok for me to pluge the box in my feed and do a update with out the talk back cut and then do a cut of the T,Back after its had a update as its not been used fof over 2 years.

Would this be ok?

Cheers for any info

Why not cut the feedback first (unless you are wanting SM9/10) it will still take an update?

Would this be ok?

Cheers for any info

Shouldn't be a problem-pull red jumper to reset, set def freq & PIN then let it update-then cut talkback. I don't think it would make any difference if T/B cut or not for a brief time to update.

Back