Update RGH

janobi

Janet to us
VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a way I can update an RGH console without the nand file. I need to update the dashboard to the latest build to play the latest games.

There used to be something on XPG that you could run to update the console as long as it was on the same network. I can get the nand dump, but not at present, so looking for an alternative method to update it.

1. Get Simple 360 Nand Flasher ,
2. Dump Nand ,
3. Load in JRunner or equivalent build updated JTAG image and flash it back to console either through Simple 360 Nand Flasher or Xell

here is the download for Simple 360 Nand Flasher

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/web...loadid=U2ltcGxlIDM2MCBOQU5EIEZsYXNoZXIucmF y

DO THIS FIRST !!!!!!!!!!!!!

boot you 360 up in Xell

just power up the console by pressing eject

and write down your cpu and dvd keys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are just take a photo of it on your mobile

you will have to use your XBOX 360 - COMPOSITE TV AV CABLE / LEAD

to view Xell , as will not show up on a hdmi lead

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
no m8 just dump Nand and build it with xeBuild GUI v2.098

you will have to insert your cpu key ect

very important to get your dvd and cpu key first !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
no m8 just dump Nand and build it with xeBuild GUI v2.098

you will have to insert your cpu key ect

very important to get your dvd and cpu key first !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice one spud! Top man :) I can leave my other mate alone now. You know who you are ;)

Ill try this tomorrow

Nice one spud! Top man :) I can leave my other mate alone now. You know who you are ;)

Ill try this tomorrow

just to be extra safe , dump your Nand them move it to your pc are reaname it as dump1 ect them dump it again then you have 2 dumps to be safe ;)

your dump will be saved in Simple 360 Nand Flasher folder

flashdmp.bin

and just make a txt and insert your cpu key and name it cpuKey.txt

5A8B9B9980A3E379C1A589xxxxxxxxxx

your dump will be saved in Simple 360 Nand Flasher folder

flashdmp.bin

and just make a txt and insert your cpu key and name it cpuKey.txt

5A8B9B9980A3E379C1A589xxxxxxxxxx

Spud, last question I think... :p

I presume from all this, I put simple nand flasher 360 onto the xbox? If so, where do I put it? What folder?

just unzip the file i sent then copy the simple 360 Nand Flasher folder to your hard drive , of a usb stick

run XeXMenu 1.2 then wherever you have placed the simple 360 Nand Flasher run the default.xex , and dump your Nand

just unzip the file i sent then copy the simple 360 Nand Flasher folder to your hard drive , of a usb stick

run XeXMenu 1.2 then wherever you have placed the simple 360 Nand Flasher run the default.xex , and dump your Nand

Thanks Spud, nice to see the old helpful nature of the forum coming to light again.

here is a video on how to put XeXMenu 1.2 onto your 360

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

here is xex menu 1.2

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/webspace.php?u=spud1966&filedownloadid=eGV4IG1lbnUgMS4yLnJhcg==

just rename the download to xex.rar

here is Horizon-Setup

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/webspace.php?u=spud1966&filedownloadid=SG9yaXpvbi1TZXR1cCgxKS5yYXI=

Spud, all done, and its all thanks to you. TBH I didn't realise it was that easy to do! Well happy :D

Back