Update Opos To 1.4

khan888

Inactive User
Reaction score
HOW DO I UPGRADE MY OPOS TO A 1.4 WHEN I TRY AND DO IT ALL IT SAYS IS 'THIS UPDATER IS FOR OPOS SMARTCARDS ONLY' CAN ANYONE HELP

here mate

Last edited:
khan888 said:
that don't upgrade the card m8
yep and don't i feel silly LOL.
anyway i'll leave it there it might come in handy.

You can do it with the cas interface studio IF you've got Cas3, well that's how I did it, lol.

Opos Upgrader To 1.04

Here is the file im not sure if i can post it but i shall give it a shot please mods dont ban me :)....

have a opos 1.03 card that went off a while back, have been trying to upgrade to 1.04. on fist attempt the card got erased and then tried to upgrade but got "upgrade failed"..ever since all i get now is "trapping card" in oposloader. when i use software updateopos (dos com1) on first attempt i get "upgrade failed" and on second attemp i get "this upgrade is for OPOS smartcards only".
i have used every single oposloader and upgradeopos software availabe from this forum, but with no luck. i am using infinity USB unlimited proggy..can anyone help me out please.

Use oposloader to fully erase the card first then run the dos app to update. Worked for me.

Ayns

khan888 said:
HOW DO I UPGRADE MY OPOS TO A 1.4 WHEN I TRY AND DO IT ALL IT SAYS IS 'THIS UPDATER IS FOR OPOS SMARTCARDS ONLY' CAN ANYONE HELP

Is it a OPOS card then???? you can only go from a opos 1.3 to 1.4 and then only if its a OPOS card, not if its a tit card etc..

if the update started and was interrupted the card is toast mate - it does mention this when it starts running!

if you have a dynamite programmer runnning cas6.6 or higher then try smartcard generator and see what it says the card is - if you are really lucky (i doubt it) then it will appear as a blank - if so there is the opos operating system file in the downloads you could just reprogramme the op sys onto it. this is a very long shot though mate.

i have a infinity usb unlimited proggy..is there some way i can tell if the card is toast??..what about using nagra or something else??..can i use opos operating system with my infinity proggy??

shotter said:
i have a infinity usb unlimited proggy..is there some way i can tell if the card is toast??..what about using nagra or something else??..can i use opos operating system with my infinity proggy??

what box r u doing tell me and il will help u out safe yeh

the box model is d4000 telepest...i currently have the fun4 working on the box but would like to get the opos1.03 back in business.

any ideas peeps on how to get this opos card working???..or how can i find out the card is toast (so i then can use it as a ice-scraper)

Back