Update on TIT2?

Gavvodka

Inactive User
Reaction score
did anyone loose there channels using a TIT2 when the VM update hit (Pure nthell)?

If so what did you do to get them back, if u did?

im in the Glasgow area.. where else has been updated?

ive been trying for ages with no such luck.

You need to make an image with tiers on itto make it look as much like a real card as possible.pretty much like a mosc.

i created an image a couple of months back, and as far as i know its working ok with mosc, but not with tit2.

is there anyone that can give me a helping hand with creating a uniqe image, as this tier stuff is going right over my head as what i have read.

Just not grasping it yet at all :(

I may be wrong here as it's a while since i did it but i'm pretty sure i just used my working mosc image on my tit2 and also on an opus card.From what i remember the mosc image was a rom 11 but i'm pretty sure i just saved it again as a rom 10 and used it on the tit2.

I may be wrong here as it's a while since i did it but i'm pretty sure i just used my working mosc image on my tit2 and also on an opus card.From what i remember the mosc image was a rom 11 but i'm pretty sure i just saved it again as a rom 10 and used it on the tit2.

Nope you are dead RIGHT, just rename the working rom11.bn11 as a .bn10(rom10).
Load the crypts applicable to your card and using winexplorer and loadeep burn your card. Then enjoy
: multi :

so has n e 1 got crypt files the will auto update on opos or tit2

because i have been pulling my hair out try to get this to work

only work if i put the active keys in otherwise it wont au but the image i have is good because it dont get zaped after 20 minutes or 6 hrs and working

Back