Unlooper/Glitcher

ramraider

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi there
what are the best Unlooper/Glitchers to buy i have seen 2 on unapit a blue 1 at 37.50 and a orange nexus at 27.50 ? which is the easiest to use or are they both the same

Also i have about 20 rom 11 cards brand new never been in stream can they be unlocked ? i have tried to unlock them with inxcs etc and have had no joy with them

thanx for any help given

ramraider said:
Hi there
what are the best Unlooper/Glitchers to buy i have seen 2 on unapit a blue 1 at 37.50 and a orange nexus at 27.50 ? which is the easiest to use or are they both the same
Also i have about 20 rom 11 cards brand new never been in stream can they be unlocked ? i have tried to unlock them with inxcs etc and have had no joy with them
thanx for any help given
Hard to say which is the best glitcher, most people have only one or the other ...... not easy to compare then? ..lol
I've got a blue t911 and it's been faultless from day one so i'd say it was shithot, but I know other people have had issues with exactly the same model ... best make up your own mind and hope for the best .....:)
The rom 11, are they rev BOC, if they are they will need glitching which shouldn't be a problem, if they are B08 or lower they can in most cases be opened with inxs .....

ramraider said:
Hi there
thanx for any help given

Got the 27.50 1 aint let me down yet.

Same here.

Don't quote me on this but I believe that the Nexus (orange) is cheaper because they are more mass produced.

My nexus has has worked very well since I have become more experienced in how to interperet what it is telling me.

This forum gives loads of help but I still say that each persons setup is very individual and it will take time for you to learn what works best for you.

You will also find you get better and better after reading all of the threads in the mosc section, making mistakes lol and plenty of time and patience.

I think both will do the job so just go for what your money will allow.

Hi:Jester:
I have the orange Nexus
which is the second 1 cos the 1st was faulty
Had a dry solder joint on power supply
Sent it back got a new 1 in post
No probs so far with it now though.
Unlock about 25 cards rom 10s & 11s
:Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

Back