Phone Unlocking Unlocking N95 8gb On 3 Network

max10

Inactive User
Reaction score
My post should say it all, anyone know how much and where i can get my Nokia n95 8gb phone UNLOCKED, it's currently on the 3 network.

Thanks

Max

You can buy the codes on $bay for £18 - £25. Other than ringing three and asking them for the code there is simply no other way at this moment in time (unless you buy an X-sim and cut your sim card)

I know trading isn't allowed, but as a one off I can supply the unlock code for £15 (this is wholesale with paypal chatges included. Don't really think this can be classed as "trading"...I'll even give you the unlock code 1st to make sure you are happy before you pay.

hi m8 anychance of this unlock code also..i have n95 locked to 02 i pm'd you with imei number

this might help

I have read that you can de-brand the N95 8gb and thus unlock from networks by changing an update code in the phone of some sort and then downloading the virgin software from Nokia and re-installing...:banana:

Just can't remember where I read it think it was on som symbian forum !!
:BLOBBY:

Sadly...You have been mi-informed. Yes, you can de-brand it for free by changing the product code....It won't touch the sim locks at all. I can guarantee this 100%

Back