unlocking A82 smartcards

bambam

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i have an orignal NTL smartcard but it is locked because it is an A82 card.
i want to get the boxkey frm it. what stuff do i need to do this. any replies will be appreciated

i'll think i will buy a t911. Once i have used the t911 through win explorer and ran the script to unlock the card will i be able to read the card through nagra edit.

yeah that's right.

not all cards will work with a t911

I got mine last week, I've tried 4 cards so far and couldn't unlock one
(i actually think ntlhell might have disabled that card as I got a message telling me it found no IRD when running the winex script!?)

cric2k said:
yeah that's right.

not all cards will work with a t911

I got mine last week, I've tried 4 cards so far and couldn't unlock one
(i actually think ntlhell might have disabled that card as I got a message telling me it found no IRD when running the winex script!?)

even tho no ird was found let the unlooper run its course and you will still be able to unlock the card youll just not get no info from it when its unlocked m8

sorry when I read over my post again it seems a little confusing - i have unlocked 3 out of 4 cards ive tried to unlock

my last card didn't appear to have any info (irD according to script) on it though i did leave it for about 4 hours with nothing.

I managed to unlock 2 out of 4 using Nexus t911. the other two seems to go on and on. I guess I will have to leave them running for some hrs.
mp101216

ive done 2 rom10's and 5 rom11's, one with no ird as it says its all zeros. everything i learned in here on the t911 in one week, this place is the bizz. thanks everyone, hope you all have the same luck as me in gettin the hang of it.

Back