Unlocking a rom10

adrianfo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi I have 3 locked rom10 cards:
1XRevA36 and 2X RevA82
If I give them up to someone to unlock will they be able to read my info from the card or does the unlocking wipe it all. I ask cos I do not want someone I don`t know getting my IRD and BK.

Cheers

Bollox -
Anyone know someone trustworthy who would unlock them. They could keep 1 and send me 2 back. On e-bay at the minute they cost £20 +pp

Cheers

adrianfo said:
Bollox -
Anyone know someone trustworthy who would unlock them. They could keep 1 and send me 2 back. On e-bay at the minute they cost £20 +pp

Cheers

Just fog them m8, nobody is going to be interested in your bk, all they will be wanting to do is to open them and write their own images to the cards

Ive just snapted 2 rom 10's in harf and put them in the bin no good for nowt get a fun.

Cheers.

Partycan said:
Ive just snapted 2 rom 10's in harf and put them in the bin no good for nowt get a fun.

Cheers.

in what way is this helpful to the poster - 99% of cards can be successfully unlocked. rather than snap cards up you should have considered putting them on ebay in there locked form if you couldn't open them. !!!

@ Twobeercans
Hi M8 I was gonna put them on e-bay as part finance toward a couple of unlocked ones - I just don`t like the idea of my info being in a strangers hands. paranoid I know - but Im sure that the CC can feck the box up by remote. If they bought up all the locked cards that come up for sale they could feck quite a few people up. Thats why I asked if the BK and IRD would be wiped during the unlocking proccess.

Back