unlocking 6630 6680 is it possible yet??

vijay5264

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi

i was just wondering if unlocking is possible for these new nokia 3g phones
I have got nokia 6630 on 3g and 6680 on voda
or dose any one know of if it is going to be possible in near future ???

No news yet sadly, just the same old rumours that have been floating for some time. Other than your provider only the elite (think its 2 people now) can unlock these.....and they know how to charge, only unlock in bulk, and you must take the boards to them....O and they live in either Serbiav or Slovenia I forget which and Poland.
Heres hoping one of them does something silly on Christmas Day. It won't be the first time.

I saw one on ebay that was unlocked. wonder where they got that from?

skenker said:
I saw one on ebay that was unlocked. wonder where they got that from?

Main outlets like Vodafone lock them the middle dealers who just use the networks like singlepoint don't normaly lock them from my experiance

madnlooney said:
im sure mine isnt locked, got it from phones4u

It should be locked. No one has created a calculator yet as these are DCT5 phones and i think they use ASIC8, so it is just a matter of waiting for some clever d1ck to figure it out.

Nokia 6680!!!!

I brougt my in Egay and was unlocked it cost me a bit more but is better,
Im sure can be unlocked but we have to fine how

Hasta la vista

:Chainsaw:

you can unlock them if you pay £20 to your network eg vodafone

mines locked to 3 and they wont unlock it keep telling to tak eit to carphone warehouse yet ive rung them and they say they dont unlock phones :( feck sake i want my 6680 on o2 :( does anyone know anyone who works for 3? maybe we cna do something.. ;) :Cheers:

smitherz said:
It should be locked. No one has created a calculator yet as these are DCT5 phones and i think they use ASIC8, so it is just a matter of waiting for some clever d1ck to figure it out.

hi i unlock phones but i dont use any so called calculators because they are crap i use the pro equipment and the only way u can unlock these phones at the moment is by flashing them with a different european image and then setting the language back to english.

i charge £20 to od this

fes_786 said:
hi i unlock phones but i dont use any so called calculators because they are crap i use the pro equipment and the only way u can unlock these phones at the moment is by flashing them with a different european image and then setting the language back to english.

i charge £20 to od this

No u cant u can flash the phone to unbranded software but this does not unlock just removes operator logos etc.

im with voda through the carphone warehouse, and everytime i upgrade my phone i TELL them i want an unlocked phone, they take the one they brought out first into the back and bring another one out, you just have to ask at the time

X-PAC said:
No u cant u can flash the phone to unbranded software but this does not unlock just removes operator logos etc.

hey i did this a few times and the phone was unbranded and open to all networks and i use the following equipment = furious box 2, UFS tornadeo with hwk upgrade, smart clip and furious vodka clip. these are all pro equipment and by the way those phones are BB5 series.

fes_786 said:

i charge £20 to od this

so tell us how you unlock them then

fes_786 said:
hey i did this a few times and the phone was unbranded and open to all networks and i use the following equipment = furious box 2, UFS tornadeo with hwk upgrade, smart clip and furious vodka clip. these are all pro equipment and by the way those phones are BB5 series.

lol, u think im stupid? I Unlock Phones myself and have UFS Tornado with hwk upgrade and latest sofftware if they were unlockable id know about it.

he just wants people to send him their phones. so he can skank them. If he can do it then he's the only person in the uk that can!

X-PAC said:
lol, u think im stupid? I Unlock Phones myself and have UFS Tornado with hwk upgrade and latest sofftware if they were unlockable id know about it.

so do i and so would i

trippy said:
he just wants people to send him their phones. so he can skank them. If he can do it then he's the only person in the uk that can!

hi i dont want people to send me fones but i have tried it with a few phones and its worked for me.

Back