unlocking 6630 6680 is it possible yet??

have u tried to download the european flash file and then flash it to the phone from the ufsx hwk ftp site?

it should work becasue it has worked for me

I'm surprised that no-one has cracked this yet with a generator.

I've got to shell out £20 to Orange to get my GF's 6630 unlocked so I can sell it on to someone on O2 - even tho I've paid all the contract off - it sucks!

There must be some sort of legal technicality can understand if on a contract but those that are on pay as u go are not under any contract so surely can insist on having the software removed as it would be like spyware or even bordering a virus why pay a company to remove thre software from a phone u own there has to be some legal loop hole surely any legal boffs out there

also gizmotronics .co.uk can unlock them supposedly tried and get message unlock solution will be here in a few days will email when they have the solution will let you know when they email me lol

maybe something will be sorted to stop this phone locking fiasco doubt it tho this looks a little promising tho
http://www.lessig.org/blog/archives/003297.shtml

Last edited:
keefy7 said:
There must be some sort of legal technicality can understand if on a contract but those that are on pay as u go are not under any contract so surely can insist on having the software removed as it would be like spyware or even bordering a virus why pay a company to remove thre software from a phone u own there has to be some legal loop hole surely any legal boffs out there

also gizmotronics .co.uk can unlock them supposedly tried and get message unlock solution will be here in a few days will email when they have the solution will let you know when they email me lol

maybe something will be sorted to stop this phone locking fiasco doubt it tho this looks a little promising tho
http://www.lessig.org/blog/archives/003297.shtml

Heard anything yet?

3g phone

does anyone know or have the codes for unlocking a lg 3g phone , used to be a contract phone but upgraded now and phoned 3g who are going to charge me 20 squid for unlocking can anyone help pleas:angelwing

allroad said:
6280s are appearing on fleebay unlocked now

they probably been unlocked by the companies e.g. o2, voda, carphone warehouse .etc

but at the moment u cant get the equipment to unlock ur self ..........i think

i wonder whats taking so long??

:Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

and i still sit and wait for the unlock solution pmsl yeah right gizmotronics boll**s no unlocking solution and doubt there will be feel sorry for those on 3 network £120 to unlock usa have a legal battle going on and looks like usa will have to remove lock uk are shaffted there excuse is the lock is there to prevent access to the main software what a load of crock wish you all the best in trying to get your phone unlocked im quite fortunate as mine will take virgin and tmobile so at least i have a choice of 2 providers gl all

Back