unlockin funcard

Gooner

Inactive User
Reaction score
was tryin to sort out a box and the funcard seems locked
so i tried to unlock it through the readlockx2 script but i get blank rx datafields
this is what i get

Trying to reset card...
Reset Successful

RX ATR : 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50 30 31 30 20 52 65 76 41 33 36 4F
TX Data : 31 01 03 00 70 04 47
RX Data :
TX Data : 31 01 03 00 30 08 0B
RX Data :
TX Data : 31 01 03 00 38 08 03
RX Data :

i am using usb infinity in pheonix mode and parameters are set to echostar as well
can some1 please guide me to a direction
thanks

Hi :BLOBBY:
If u can could be so kind as to move this to mosc sec
1st question is the rev of the card
Looks like a boc atr
Cos if its b0c or a82 and locked
Then You will be lucky to get bk that way
They need glitching out of 10 i got 1 with bk intact
the glicthing kills the bk or something
whats the box type cos it looks like
jtag or led sim
Hope that helped :Jester:

nihkil said:
was tryin to sort out a box and the funcard seems locked
so i tried to unlock it through the readlockx2 script but i get blank rx datafields
this is what i get
Trying to reset card...
Reset Successful
RX ATR : 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50 30 31 30 20 52 65 76 41 33 36 4F
TX Data : 31 01 03 00 70 04 47
RX Data :
TX Data : 31 01 03 00 30 08 0B
RX Data :
TX Data : 31 01 03 00 38 08 03
RX Data :
i am using usb infinity in pheonix mode and parameters are set to echostar as well
can some1 please guide me to a direction
thanks

What type of card is it?

BM

first of all its a funcard 4....
its was a dealer box till the dealer dissappeared and and i am tryin to sort it out for them
i dont really how it was programed( i mean which method was used like rst or x2)
when reading normally, saving flash and intep and opening flash with rst and inteep with x2 i get nothing....all i get is stupid numbers and ird doesnt have 12 at the start neither at the end.
also when i am readin it in the fuses box changes to read disabled....so this kinda confirms that it is def locked by trader

so i tried unlockin it through davids posts and hoped it was programed with x2.
Everything goes well but the rx data fields which are suppose to show the ird and bk are blank.....so my main concern was that is there something what i am doing wrong or this means that it wont unlock this funcard 4.
any help will be appreciated
thanks guys

if its off a dealer most likely the box is cloned what model is the box ? pm the ird to me you might get lucky ;)

After reading the card the first time the flash file (which holds the ird and bk numbers in) is erased in the process.
After that if you didn't save the first files you read then your fecked :(
So you'll have to get the numbers by other means like jtag/ voltmeter/ LED sim method/ atty job or data base depending on which box model you have ok.
So lets start at the begining, what box model number is it? and what is the ird it has in the Engineers menu? PM someone with your ird don't post it on the forum ok ;)
Clive.

the box is 4000
sorry clive i didnt get the part that things get erased...the autodetect is off
so if you could let me knw about that
first ever thing i did when i got the box and the card is read it and try to get the details fromm inteep and flash file........i have even tried readin them manually on specific lines like 101c4 and so on for both flash and inteep.

btw jimmy is lookin whether the ird is the cloned one or not
thanks ppl

nihkil said:
btw jimmy is lookin whether the ird is the cloned one or not
thanks ppl

if you look inside the box at the sticker on the scart and compare that ird with the one in the eng menu if they are different then its cloned if not then it is not cloned if cloned i will spread your ird around to see if anyone has the bk for also which area are you in

nihkil said:
sorry clive i didnt get the part that things get erased...the autodetect is off
so if you could let me knw about that
first ever thing i did when i got the box and the card is read it and try to get the details fromm inteep and flash file........i have even tried readin them manually on specific lines like 101c4 and so on for both flash and inteep.

thanks ppl

When you read the card the very first time, did you save that info to a file which you are refering to now or reprogram the card with it?
If you didn't then the cards flash file would have been erased from the reading process and you would have lost the oppertunity to get the info from the card ok.
if you did save the first reading, can you PM me with a copy of it when you read it in notepad, don't post it on the forum just in case it does have your ird and bk in it ok.
Clive.

thanks alot for help ppl for ur help.
i finally sorted it out. dunno what was wrong. was tryin it just nw and it worked with the readlocked x2 script in winexploer....dam thing wasnt workin for last three days. it was givin me blank rxdata fields
it all works
:)

Back