unlocked rom 11

cob_ob

Banned
Reaction score
I,ve unlocked rom 11 using wonko & simon kirks script multerprovider ver 1,it says card done in 6 seconds but when i try to write another rom1 image to it it freezes all the atr is ok.it says card may contain update.I been at this for fouur days,igot one card workink for 20 minutes,I aint had no tv in 2 months....I know sympthathy is beside sypillis in the dictionary but come on....

cob_ob said:
I,ve unlocked rom 11 using wonko & simon kirks script multerprovider ver 1,it says card done in 6 seconds but when i try to write another rom1 image to it it freezes all the atr is ok.it says card may contain update.I been at this for fouur days,igot one card workink for 20 minutes,I aint had no tv in 2 months....I know sympthathy is beside sypillis in the dictionary but come on....

if says contains an update it can't have been un-locked,try xncs to open it or glitching again.

i know i said i wasn't gonna respond but you need a script to test the card is open before it completes. if it fails this test the script will take the required action. it is attached.

Last edited:
thank you very much m8 i,m still up at htis,will let you know how i go,you answered one of my threads on 4010 a few weeks ago. and said that mute err from card was tb cut too much i have since read that the cam reader can be replaced?is this true?

wel it was asking for a bdo key wich i wrote down and entered it,but it was no use,your script twobeers "iwish i had one"says card did,nt return a valid provider you may need to clean card or reset glitcher or card may be looped????will try provider ver 1 again....:)sorry two beer cans i,m that tired i had the card in chipside out!!!!!!!!!LOLi tried tour latest 4 a while,got to impatient,used your multiversion ver 1 card returned to rom11 bo4 in 8 seconds but it won,t login,its still looking for bdo password,wich i have entered still no good,gonna try xncs then leave your newest on all night if it takes that.how do I prevent these passwords from being created?its now 6:52 and i,ve done it in xncs i clicked on read card ajnd was asked did i want to install ghost.yes then black box to the right corner started to fill up.thats it done.thanks to the beer man wonko and allothers i,m so tired .

Last edited:
Got Them Sorted Through Rom Studio.thanks Lads And Ladies:)

Back