Unlocked 3 paired cards

steve9218

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hiya guys and girls,

I've just unlocked/unlooped 3 paired cards to 3 boxes, got the bk's ird's everything, just wondering what to do now to make au mosc's outa them.

Was told to writ rom images to them, i have rom 10 reva82, rom 10 reva3c, rom 11 revboc. whats next? Your help is much appreciated people

:) :)

goto the downloads and get an image for the card rom 10 image for rom10 card and rom11 for rom11 card.

save and image of each card on your pc - if you need the detials from them.

if you don't carry on

load the downloaded image into nagraedit 4.1

click the data editor tab and alter the BK and IRD to the ones for the box the card is going into..

now press write. if the image fails to write the first time just click write again if a password box appears choose the default and press enter (middle one)

when it is written successfully. turn off the box and put the card in then power up the box. and it should au. benny59's images in downloads are good images that work well.

all benny59's images come with a default password of 88 sixteen times. should you need to read the card at a later date.

i did what you said, however i get this message when trying to open the image into nagra.

Warning, file size is incorrect
File opened: binROM11B04-C&W.rar

any ideas?

Back