Phone Unlocking Unlock

You will need a dejan flasher cable with software m8 .........Gazer. :)

Sorry to be such a bore but what is a dejan flasher cable, as u can probably guess I am very new to this caper ?

Thanks for your assistance.

gt,
Depending on what software version your phone has got U might B able 2 unlock it with an M-Bus / F-Bus cable (data cable).
To find software version press * # 0000 # (use the C button to return too normal screen) The top line of the screen will look something like- V05.10 this is the software version of the phone.
Software versions lower than V05.31 unlock with data cable; versions higher will as
gazer told U requires a flasher cable. (V05.31 is border line some people say it will unlock with a data cable some say it needs a flasher cable. Have never done one so I can’t comment) Before you go any further is your phone locked? I assume you have tried other service provider sim cards in it to make sure. (Not trying to be funny or owt but people automatically assume their phone is locked) 1 2 1 & Oran** always lock their phones but Vo*a & Ce**net don’t seem to bother unless that’s changed now.
Hope this helps. Tel. :)

Back