Unknown System error

scottf1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Trued to update the image on my 1x Sagem Dbox2 for the first time since I got the box. I flashed an Enigma image (just the first rar file) dated the 11/11/5 as I want to keep my box up to date. Appeared to flash okay but got an 'Unknown System' error when I plugged it back in, so I performed an Automatic Transponder scan which stated that 260-odd services were found, etc but when scan finished I have no TV channels only radio.
I know the way top fix this is to put my original image back on but is quite old and as I said I wanted to update my box.

Any suggestions?

hi m8 why dont you just reflash using ifa with an updated flash file am sure liam or gav12345 or i think maybe stemcell has done one somewhere and put your original sevice files and bouquetes back in there

notanotherone said:
hi m8 why dont you just reflash using ifa with an updated flash file am sure liam or gav12345 or i think maybe stemcell has done one somewhere and put your original sevice files and bouquetes back in there

I have since flashed an updated image onto the box - which I was very impressed with - but got no channels so did another full scan and got a lot of channels but am missing some I used to have. My services files are usually just created by scanning the box thus overwriting any existing files on the box.
I don't want to have to put my original sportser image back on but so far it has given me all the necessary channes.

scottf1 said:
I have since flashed an updated image onto the box - which I was very impressed with - but got no channels so did another full scan and got a lot of channels but am missing some I used to have. My services files are usually just created by scanning the box thus overwriting any existing files on the box.
I don't want to have to put my original sportser image back on but so far it has given me all the necessary channes.

Hi mate,

open your backup image with newtuxflash and extract the srvices and bouqet xml and then ftp them to the box.

de_deej

Back