Uncharted 3 PROPER FIX KMEAW355 READNFO v4-Nobody

Are they supposed to be needed then? The eboot thing you've posted is irrelevant as the new crack comes with a new eboot anyway but the new crack doesn't mention deleting the camera.txt file I wonder if it's necessary?

I had already deleted the Camera.txt for the 1st crack and as i have it on the my external i also needed to extract the pak23.parsc file so all i done was extract the others replace the files as off the nfo and it worked ok dont know if the camera.txt is needed or not i am having freezing issues which could be because the camera.txt is missing?

OK got to the end of chapter 8 and its frooze again have tried restarting it loads of times and it just wont go any further scully tells you to go around the corner you go then the screen goes bright and freezes.

time to look for a save game for the start of level 9 hopefully you can add it ?

Here is the chapter 9 fix now its frooze at the end of chapter 11 so looks like a chapter 12 game save is required but i cant find that at the min will continue to keep looking.

Attachments

• uc3fix355.rar
    8.7 MB · Views: 8
Here is the chapter 9 fix now its frooze at the end of chapter 11 so looks like a chapter 12 game save is required but i cant find that at the min will continue to keep looking.

what you've uploaded is just the original eboot fix buddy :(

ahh bollox upped the wrong thing lol anyway theres another fix out that is supposed to do it all for ya ive got mine up and running perfect now at long last.

This fix is supposed to fix any freezing issues so no need for the game saves.

Attachments

• UC3.BCES01175.Fix.PSARC.Rebuild.rar
    23.8 MB · Views: 34
so we run this new new new (lol) crack on a fresh copy of uncharted? or over the top of the existing cracked uncharted?

im going to have to delete it off my ps3 re-unrar my download, run the new crack and re-ftp it back across to the ps3 arent I lol takes flipping ages being a 45gb game lol

so we run this new new new (lol) crack on a fresh copy of uncharted? or over the top of the existing cracked uncharted?

im going to have to delete it off my ps3 re-unrar my download, run the new crack and re-ftp it back across to the ps3 arent I lol takes flipping ages being a 45gb game lol

Yup thats exactly what ya got to do a fresh copy off it not worth the hassle of trying to redo it ya better off starting from scratch.

just a heads up, there is an even neewer fix out now which is supposedly supposed to get rid of any issues with textures loading and those long loading times, no exes or anything you just copy the files across (again) lol

its 2gig though so i dont think i can upload it anywhere :(

ya got a link to it? its not showing up on any of my topsites

It's on iptorrents mate are you a member? I'm on my phone at the moment and I struggle logging in for some reason so I can post it later when I'm home :)

It's on iptorrents mate are you a member? I'm on my phone at the moment and I struggle logging in for some reason so I can post it later when I'm home :)

Nope im not a member i try not to use torrents unless i really have 2

where can i download Uncharted.3.PROPER.FIX.KMEAW355.READNFO-Nobody.rar

Back