Unbelieveable

Erbs

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Was shopping today down the local town when me and the enemy was buying clothes and i couldn't believe it.

when i bought a jacket that was 25 quid reduced to 12 quid and 2 young lads were standing there working

out whats 25 minus 13 was and was counting on their fingers likes its a difficult sum to work out.KIDS

TODAY EH??

im surprised they could count that high anyway

You are probably lucky they didnt take their shoes and socks off and use there toes aswell...:proud:

Was shopping today down the local town when me and the enemy was buying clothes and i couldn't believe it.

when i bought a jacket that was 25 quid reduced to 12 quid and 2 young lads were standing there working

out whats 25 minus 13 was and was counting on their fingers likes its a difficult sum to work out.KIDS

TODAY EH??

Don't sea the problem m8 juse cauz you old an don't no how to use a calkewlator.............
kids don't need to use their brains these days to much technology, its a real shame

He should have gave them £8 in coins for the jacket. Chances are they're too stupid to realise that he'd short-changed them :silly:

Last edited:
Where they blonde by any chance ? lol

steady ... hehehe were not all dumb us blondes. (well not all the time anyway lol.) yes is a sad state of the world. makes you wonder what the managers are like to employ them if they cant do even the most basic of maths. gawd elp us xxxxxx

Its a shame you dont have to pass an exam to make love and produce children they always seem to manage to get that right!!

TODAY EH??

no hard feelings for the kids im a bit like that. didnt like maths.lol

They've obviously never watched the Count on Sesame Street.
Am I getting old?:proud:

We had to learn the multiplication tables off by heart. If you can't do 25-12 in your head - yeah, somethings gone wrong

Back