Unable to login, bad password detected

pmoore31 said:
My Confussion is when I reopened the rom image i copied from .. and wrote to my card before all this mess i caused...under all of the backdoor keys it says 0000' s (32 times). So one would thing the password is 00000000000000000000000000000000. When i wrote the card it did come up with an error message saying ' Backboor 0 Key is invalid. Do you still want to continue (of course I said yes without thinking)' As for reading in Rom studio is says no valid atr. Still BBC is great at the moment.. lol

even though the default password displayed in the password box is all zero's you must still actually enter them all 32 of them!!

Thanks. I am entering 32 0's and still no joy. Tried it on another machine and its the same. I am going to try it on another today. Failing that I might just buy a TIT2 to program.. I think this MOSC has nearly beaten me.......:)

Hi
What i think has happened
is u have written only 1 new bd key
so in other words the keys are different
Check my tut again and start with Xncs
When it dumps the card u will see what i mean
then write a good blank image with rom studio
Nagra wont work with different keys ok
And what 2 beercans said is right
but i did write it in tut maybe i should underline it

Thanks for the advise . Please take a look at look at this screen shot. What numbers do I use for this. Many Thanks

Last edited:
pmoore31 said:
Thanks for the advise . Please take a look at look at this screen shot. What numbers do I use for this. Many Thanks
If Image is C&W then input ((5C01)

where do i get the blank n*l image to write to my mosc card as described in the tut

Hi
if its my tut try the image folder that came with it
Thanx to the guys for supplying em
Or try the download sect its where i got em

Well guys my MOSc card has beaten me and I'm gunna order a tit2 and i never have any problems with those. Im gutted.... Feel like one of my life long dreams is out of my reach lol (Anyone fancy having a try for me if I send them the card and a return envelope Hee Hee...)

This may sound a silly question but I am using my infinity usb phoenix card reader to read the card in nagra and winex RIGHT?? not the T911 (I have only used this to unlock the card RIGHT??)

That’s correct m8”! and you don’t need Winex to red card

And “”crackerchalk”” I’m still puzzled why you say that Nagraedit don’t work with different BD keys????

Quote:

So I meant do I use my T911 Nexus to read the card with XNCS or NAGRA .... I have not un untill now.....(As a last try I thought this might be the problem)

carwash said:
That’s correct m8”! and you don’t need Winex to red card

And “”crackerchalk”” I’m still puzzled why you say that Nagraedit don’t work with different BD keys????

Quote:
Hi again
I maybe wrong but when ever i have had a card
except just after glitching with different bd keys
I have had problems
The only way i have found round it is as in my tut
If u have better images than the ones in my tut
Plz offer em up cos its easy to add em
The advantage of having keys all the same no.
outway having em different
If u are using nagra it asks 4 the bd0 key
you enter it then it use the same key 4 bd3
Opps they r different shall i ask what bd3 is
Opps i aint programed to do that
Thats what happens if there was a prob with writing an image
Which often ends only writing 1 bd key not both

The real problem here is that far too many people are posting up images that they have modified without having a clue as to what they are actually doing. Backdoor keys are irrelevant and should never need to be changed for any reason. Nor should the Nipper string or any of the other multitude of things that people seem to be playing with.

When a card is glitched it often has some damage caused to some of the data stored in the EEprom area (the image !). For this reason an image should always be cleaned back to A16 (Rom10) or B04 (Rom11) using the NagraEdit clean card function. The ONLY thing in the code are that needs changing in this clean image is the data byte at $C0A0. This is the cycle byte and controls card updates. Set this to an unused value and the card will not update. A lot of people seem to set this to 00 which will work but there are another 200 or so values which will also work. Having different values in this location makes the cards harder to target via an Emm.

You could also apply a blocker if you feel particularly paranoid but always apply a blocker to your image - don't rely on images from other people who may not have the foggiest what they are doing !

The data section of the card (the records) is a little harder to edit but its fairly easy to copy these off a known working image. There are plenty of these in downloads.

If you take the time to prepare your own image you should be able to avoid most of the problems caused by innapropriate fiddling !

Last edited:
Well guys I have just unlocked 2 exC&W rom 10 mosc cards, edited the ird and bk in Nagra and both work fine...Thank you for all your advice :) :)

Still cant get this other one unlocked.. Keeps asking for a bl**dy backdoor password that nothing works on... Tried every number under the sun. Cant get in through any program (Nagra, XNCS )... Wont let me write anything to it without a backdoor password.. Very frustrating

Anyone fancy a pop at my card? I would pay to take the stress away.................:) I have just ordered a couple more so I can watch TV upstairs and down. This card needs beating... I have failed the quest and need help.... lol

Back