Um.............

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
This morning i recieved a recorded delivery letter addressed to Mr Digi Dude, the name that the sly card is in as i signed up online. inside was a seven page letter from NDS in middlesex signed by a guy called reuven hazak, with 'head of operational security' under his name.

somehow they have traced the slycard number and have been monitoring it, which might explain why my box has been locking up for the last few weeks. they have said theyve involved BT, AOL, energis, ntl, telewest, pipex, beunlimited and blueyonder ISPs to help with their investigations and to build a case against me for fraud, electronic theft, knowingly aiding electronic theft, conspiracy to defraud and a long list im to lazy to copy out. i dont know if any of them are your ISPs, mine is pipex but theres lots of legal sounding stuff written in there as well, its even signed with a pen, not a print out so they really got it in for me.

basicly im fucked as ****

also today ive spoken with dutcho, sajon44 and paul-k who have all been ahving problems recieving sly, yet all has been showing fine when ive checked from this end so i dont know whats going on

the bills still being paid but i dont know if we'll get cut off or not lol, ive read their small print all day and all i can find that im doing wrong is not having the card in an authorised reciever, which would be the same as swapping the card to another digibox without telling them (i think)

fookers

Well i think the first course of action is to to get rid of ur deambox and lose the card sharing for a bit digi until you see whats happening and get a basic sky reciever installed

my first course of action would be to phone 'em up and say stop feckin our signal up. Its been constantly breaking up for ages today, impossible to watch the footy so i've switched to Art now. They gonna loose advertisers if people watch other channels. :)
Dude, sort out your box by tonight m8, Lost is on at 10pm ;) cheers.

Fook it ive grassed all off you up they gave me a good deal

it was paul-k's idea lol (told you id grass you up :proud:)

the breakup today may have been caused by me installing a new download thingy bob, it rapes my bandwidth of the full 8M, by fook its fast, but ill only use it between midnight and 6AM, so if theres anything youre gonna record late at night let me know

i might try it out at 22:45 just for the lost fans pmsl

PS we're not being raided or nowt, merry easter lol

the breakup today may have been caused by me installing a new download thingy bob, it rapes my bandwidth of the full 8M, by fook its fast, but ill only use it between midnight and 6AM, so if theres anything youre gonna record late at night let me know

i might try it out at 22:45 just for the lost fans pmsl

PS we're not being raided or nowt, merry easter lol

Ya Fooker Craig i dont even know your name m8 lol, Sorry guys id a hell of a hangover yesterday and this just poped into my head along with all the pain lol
and it's my fault for telling dude how to use newsgroups lol........

ya fecker LOL

and yes my signal has been glitching loads today......it's ok now though.

and them newsgroups, you'll never look back.

i get everything from them

quality ,my routers been down since i saw the first post,just logged on to see this, awesome.......while the missus was spitting chunks about the "joke" we are having sky hd fitted on thursday at a cost of 359.00 sheets,what a costly fookin joke.

lucky i got money spilling out of my ears,would've been better to do a bit of bird.....

mugged was right, i could have done it for about £280, and youd have a proper job done lmao

seems funny how newsgroups affects yours.

what i've found on mine is if i'm downloading a torrent even if it's only going at 100kb's the sly freezes like hell,but when i use newsgroups downloading at the full 10meg bandwith it's spot on??????????????

fook think i might have to start paying for my internet now to make sure i get a good connection

it could be that im sending the information, not downloading it like everyone else, and if theres 7 or 8 recievers all requesting info at once, while i ripping my bandwidth to bits, itll all mess up

just an idea

Back