Ultra Office for Free: Word, Spreadsheet, Slide & PDF Compatible @ Microsoft Store FREE

spud1966

Staff member
Reaction score
3459071_1.jpg

Ultra Office is the best free office & PDF software in 2019 - a perfect alternative to Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Adobe PDF. Not only can it support Microsoft Office file formats like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint but also OpenOffice document files. Plus, it also offers a PDF editor, a vector graphics and flowcharts drawing program, a databases editor, and a Math formula editing application.

6 days left

Was £42 Now free

Get it Here

Could have done with this app a few days ago. I need to edit pdf files occasionally and I installed a cracked version of Foxit PhantomPDF which works brilliantly for my needs.
I would have preferred a legit app such as the above if the pdf editing is fairly comprehensive. I'll give it a try on my laptop.

Cheers Spud :)

I've installed it on the lappy and it looks quite good. Haven't had time to look through the tutorial yet but fairly impressed with what I have seen, Looks better than LibreOffice in my opinion.
It was opening up my pdf in an app called DRAW which looks really good but obviously not intended for that file format. I then noticed on the top right ribbon there was a button to download the free UltraPdf addon. I downloaded it and it looks ok with some decent features but not as many as Foxit, some of which are crucial for me.

Free for another 6 days and could be a better option than some of the other free office programs. :) Oh, and it appears to be compatible with loads of other office versions.

Back