ukdreamshop on holiday, need DM800HD Clone

yiddo

Inactive User
Reaction score
How dare they go on holiday lol. Seem they wont be back till the 4th July so I really dont know where else that is good to use to get an 800HD clone.

"We are on holiday our online shop is offline temporarily. Shop will re-open on the 4th of July!"

anyone help ?

satfooldeals are very good site m8, and very trustworthy, i have ordered loads of stuff of them, and never let me down, infact they were very fast at delivery m8,

Overpriced at Satfool though...210 quid + delivery.

- use that world cup special deal that Satronics has got on, 166 quid deliverd..stock due in on monday. I have ordered one..Check the bargain basment forum.

**EDIT**

DO NOT EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES buy from Satronics..check the thread in Vouchers and codes...

Last edited:
dreamshop back from holiday and order placed, completely hassle free. :banana:

Good stuff, now all we need is a UK based supplier with reliable service and good prices...ukdreamshop is a bit pricey ar 204.50 for a clone....thats a minimun of 50 quid mark up against..direct from China suppliers..infact traders probably buy even cheaper as they buy in bulk..

in effect your paying one third more...But if you want one quick and hopefully get some good after sales service if needed...it may be worth payng a bit extra...if the service is worth it...some UK based suppliers DVBMonkey etc and others are notorious for bad service and being in effect not much more than dropshippers...

Last edited:
Good stuff, now all we need is a UK based supplier with reliable service and good prices...ukdreamshop is a bit pricey ar 204.50 for a clone....thats a minimun of 50 quid mark up against..direct from China suppliers..infact traders probably buy even cheaper as they buy in bulk..

in effect your paying one third more...But if you want one quick and hopefully get some good after sales service if needed...it may be worth payng a bit extra...if the service is worth it...some UK based suppliers DVBMonkey etc and others are notorious for bad service and being in effect not much more than dropshippers...

It depends on what sort of service you want and if something goes wrong. ukdreamshop, uk based ? check. reliable service ? check. good prices. reasonably so.

They may be £50 or so more than direct from china, but clone boxes can go wrong, and there goes your £50 saving if you have to send it back along with the hassle of sending to china.

Back