uk04 problems

bonter

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi been away for a couple of weeks in the isle of man working, came home turned on the telly (nothing just a black screen) unplugged dreambox and rebooted normally does the trick but nothing. Tried a rescan but it finds nothing I have had UK04 up and running for at least a year without any major problems, have done a search but cannot find anyone with the same problem. Is there a simple solution as I have not connected the dreambox to my commputer for over a year I dont know if I can find the proper leads never mind remember how to do it, if I remember rightly I can not reflash over UK04 I have to completly erase it and start from scratch or is that UK05?

Any help or suggestions?
Thanks in advance
bonter

bonter, I have just reflashed uk04 as I was messing about with settings

i just ftp the image into the temp and then reflashed through the expert mode and it has come back up ok

The keys might have rolled when you were away and the emu hasn't updated. Switch to another emu (if UK04 has that option, can't remember, it's been so long) and sit on a BBC channel for 5 minutes. Then move to a premium channel and leave it till it clears. If it still doesn't clear, reboot the box and it should come on.

Back