UK IPTV Service Raided By Police & Shutdown

alimac

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
A UK-based IPTV service appears to have shut down as a result of police action. After doing business for two years, BulkyIPTV's service went dark yesterday.

bulky.jpg

For an outlay of less than £8 in the UK, for example, it’s possible to receive more TV channels than Sky, Virgin and BT Sport have to offer – combined – and then much more on top.

The main providers (wholesalers, for want of a better term) cascade their products/channels down to smaller providers who act as retailers with direct contact with the public. These kinds of businesses are on the rise and often sell their products locally, via websites and social media, Facebook in particular.

Yesterday it appears that one of these ‘retailers’ found out what it’s like to be the low-hanging fruit in the piracy chain. During the course of the day, visitors to BulkyIPTV’s forums began complaining that the system had gone down.

“Is the bulkyiptv server down at the minute? If so can anyone tell me how long this is likely to take?

no official word @ minute

I assume the photo I attached has something to do with it.
After all there's some that think selling IPTV is not illegal.
LOL.

Attachments

• IMG_3913.JPG
    IMG_3913.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 67
will be plenty others to follow only just starting for sure

does that mean theyre all gonna get busted at some point? Or was this just a one-off?

lol not the first to go nor will be the last either no one really knows answer to your question to be honest though certainly interesting times ahead can see some running over the hills lol

I had one recommended through facebook(flawless), you can pay monthly, yearly, or a one off payment for life! Was told totally legit, or skirting on legit! I have to say it is a great service, hardly any problems, and great picture.

hardly surprising they get caught when advertise if on places on Facebook. Seen a few local people near me advertising services like this on Facebook this morning. I do wonder if some of those who avertise on social media sites are a few sarnies short of the picnic.

I've said this loads. My biggest giggle is at Xmas everybody sells the fake branded clothes and shoes. Makes me have a proper laugh. Never mind trading standards. DSS should chap the door.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

obviously unless you are using said supplier will be no change for you

Back