UK HD Bouquets 28.2 Enigma2 Receiver

thanks for your hard work. I had it working, my box froze, i rescanned and now i can not get back the screen where you broke it down into sections, movies,sports etc.
Can you help please.

at the moment i just have a massive list of all available channels, in alphabetical order. It is difficult to use.
Thanks

at the moment i just have a massive list of all available channels, in alphabetical order. It is difficult to use.
Thanks

Press blue for favorites when in that screen :)

sent using my telepathic powers

hi, thanks for the reply, but when i try that, it just shows a list of greyed out channels eg 1. <n/a> 2. <n/a> etc
the first time i set it up, i must have installed something that put everything in order without any manual additions.

hi, thanks for the reply, but when i try that, it just shows a list of greyed out channels eg 1. <n/a> 2. <n/a> etc
the first time i set it up, i must have installed something that put everything in order without any manual additions.

Then I would suggest you put the bouquets back on,like you did at first,and reboot the box,

Should be OK then

sent using my telepathic powers

You have two options.

Download bouquet and transfer using Dreamset or DreamboxEdit.

Install Rats updater plugin. This will allow you to "install" his bouquet using your remote only.

Thank Abu Baniaz,

Do you if there is a tutorial on installing Rats updater plugin?

Thanks Rat for the prompt reply,

I can;t download it at the moment, I haven;t reached 5 posts yet, I'll try once I do reach it?

Thanks Rat for the prompt reply,

I can;t download it at the moment, I haven;t reached 5 posts yet, I'll try once I do reach it?

maybe you can download the plugin from rats site/blog(click on green sig) and ftp to your box install it run it and your all done.

hi all, am i correct in thinking that rats bouquets thing will automatically update the channel list?

dreambox 800 hd running openpli image

yes you run the plugin and it will install the latest updates as I do them

:)

Gold comes up as the irish variation :S personally dont care as its only just the adverts that are different just thought id let u know! :D

Back