UK HD Bouquets 28.2 Enigma2 Receiver

Please excuse me if i have posted in the wrong section -

I have a Dreambox 800 HD clone and uploaded the bouquets (via DBE) but my EPG does not update. Any idea why?

TIA

The bouquets are nothing to do with EPG
do you have a EPG source installed ?
crossepg, rytec ??

:)

The bouquets are nothing to do with EPG
do you have a EPG source installed ?
crossepg, rytec ??

:)

That just highlights my very limited knowledge - I have to use rytec to update the EPG.

Many thanks

Hi, is there an option to enable update as to which region you live in?
I.e, ITV Granada instead of London etc

Tony

Unfortunately not mate, but to move a couple of regional channels takes a few minutes via the remote control :)

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/270086/

or you can use DreamboxEdit to move, save and transfer back to box :) but for the sake of moving a couple of regional Id use the remote :)

the regional channels also have there own bouquets and are also named for easy reference so its really is a simple job :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I downloaded to pc and loaded on to amiko shd 8900 with Dog settings, they are working perfectly all channels working . Thank you for your hard work

Hi micky10
if using my Bouquets could you install the plugin (check my siggy) to confirm it works on the amiko please mate

hi i have put it in the box with dcc e2, its not in plugin menue remember my box is amiko shd 8900. regards micky 10

Hi,

I've recently purchased a dreambox 800hd Pro.

As a noob, can someone please point me in the right direction in getting a sky like channel list?

Further, is there any way I can get a guide for the next several days rather than the next hour?

Many thanks for your suggestion - is the LraiZer's AutoBouquets similar to sky in terms of channel selection also? i.e. would channel 401 be 'sky sports' as is with Sky?

as far as Im awaree yes :)
I havent tried it tbh but hear its good
I use my own :)

Thanks for your help. One other thing is can I use crossepg without setting up a hdd or usb? Are there risks associated with this method?

Back