UK HD Bouquets 28.2 Enigma2 Receiver

once again thanks, why do they keep changing them! llololol......big update you say this one?

Many thanks for update. Ist time I've attempted to update and was successful. :drink:

dead easy ain't it mate? and thanks to "rat" for keeping it updated, he's on top of it like! even posting before the frequency's have been changed...lol (jokes Rat)

cheers rat! you the man as usual!

Im not indoors for a few days and the missus is going mad as the crime channel has changed the number i wrote down for her.

Any ideas what they are please as she doesnt know anything other than typing the channel number in manually

no i mean whats the channel number to enter manually....

you know like 107 etc on the remote.....

cheers

ahh lol
investigation (discovery) 292
crime HD 298
crime sd 299
crime +1 300

or OK Blue go to Documentary Bouquet ;)

man top banana! another change! I'll check out what they have changed as me mates just got a dream and I'm the "tech support" for him at the end of the phone.....going to go to his and show him what to do!

Thanks again.

fingers crossed should be a plugin to download this soon mate ;)

fingers crossed should be a plugin to download this soon mate ;)

the updater plugin now exists, and at the moment i have it running on a DM800 with DBUK image and on a Vu+ Duo with Vix2.0 image.

it needs a little more testing and possibly a little more tweaking, and a little work done on the remote server end, but this is something that will DEFINATLEY be released to run on all Enigma2 receivers in the near future :)

brilliant! brilliant! did you here me, i said "brilliant! ha! lolol.....let me know if you need any more testers etc.

Back