Uk dreamshop dm800hd few questions

souljacker

Inactive User
Reaction score
thining of getting one of these form them, i comes with Bootloader 76 Gemini v5.00, SIM version 2.01 Tuner version (L3).

Question is,Is it worth keeping this image on it or is there a nabliosat image that i can put onto this box with that bootloader and sim as i alreay have a dm800hd with nabliosat and i like the image.

has anyone bought from these before? are they reliable?

Very good seller, Ask him to flash the new nabilosat on it and he'll do it :)

Look a bit on the expensive side to me £204.50 for a clone 800 . You can source from China for 155 quid same spec bootloader, sim and Tuner... including shipping... 50 quid saving..even cheaper if you shop around..

went with them in the end, i got my last clone from china which was a bit cheaper and event hough it's been fine the one issue i did have the customer service was awful, so that's why i wanted to get one from the uk, the guy is flashing it with a different image for me and sending it out today so i should have it tomorrow

very happy with the service from ukdreamshop, received the box the next day, already flashed with dreamelite, plugged it in scanned 28e, sorted out ccam and it works a treat, now have 2 dm800hd's in the house

excellent aftersales service from them guys at ukdreamshop, would well recommend them

well let me just say about ukdreamshops after sales service.

SHITE.

Bought 5 boxs from them, 1 became faulty , sent back in fairness my fault got sidetracked for a week or two, then another became faulty, so contacted and sent that back, had both boxs now for 8 weeks and still not returned, nor have i had much email contact from them.

avoid like the plague...........

i know this is an old thread but iv had dealings with them a few times and they've always been spot on as far as customer service goes, cant fault them, sorry to hear you've had bad experiences with them mate!

Never had any problems with the boxes I've bought from them but I have heard their after sales service is poor, I've since bought a box direct from china as it's exact the same as uk dreamshop but over £50 cheaper

well pre sales was excellant, sent straight away etc etc, two boxs going down, not too much of a problem sent back etc etc, just the amount of time i have had to wait is a piss take.

he does eventually reply, just very slow.

anyway will wait and see, unfortunately i think it may very well be the last time i order from him now.

He probably just sends them back to china where he drop ships them from, how long after you bought them did they go faulty? I'm sure I read somewhere on the site that it's only a 3 month warranty, could be wrong though

i have order one from these people on 24 hour delivery , no box , no reply's too any of my messages too them , i suspect i will get an email saying sorry its out of stock and has been ordered from china and i payed £15 for next day delivery ,
i guess another crook seller promising its in uk stock only this company mugs you off for an extra £15 on postage

i have order one from these people on 24 hour delivery , no box , no reply's too any of my messages too them , i suspect i will get an email saying sorry its out of stock and has been ordered from china and i payed £15 for next day delivery ,
i guess another crook seller promising its in uk stock only this company mugs you off for an extra £15 on postage

DO NOT order from him mate! He is uk based.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/383319/

hes been taking the piss out of people for a while now just google the name and you'll see the complaints

Last edited by a moderator:
i guess its already too late , ive already called skrill the payment agent and will go too my bank in the morning , just wanted too give him the chance too deliver

i guess its already too late , ive already called skrill the payment agent and will go too my bank in the morning , just wanted too give him the chance too deliver

He's not a scammer as such, he just doesn't seem to deliver or respond unless really forced to. You'll have to hunt him down if you really want your box :(

what exactly does that mean i will get it ? when he wants too send it ? i payed for 24 post ? lol
man dont know who he messing with , i will refuse the package at the door full redound will be requested will still cost them ,

what exactly does that mean i will get it ? when he wants too send it ? i payed for 24 post ? lol
man dont know who he messing with , i will refuse the package at the door full redound will be requested will still cost them ,

Have a look at the link I posted mate, it takes you to another thread with someone in your prediciment, and how it was solved for them :)

Back