Sensible Topic UK 3pin to UK 2 pin plug Adapter

I don't understand why you need to plug the charger in the bathroom.

If his clippers battery went like mine you have to run them with the charger in. I used to use a 4-way trailing socket :). Then I started using a razor...

The trailing socket is still in there, handy to plug a fan heater in when it's cold in the mornings :).

If his clippers battery went like mine you have to run them with the charger in. I used to use a 4-way trailing socket :). Then I started using a razor...

The trailing socket is still in there, handy to plug a fan heater in when it's cold in the mornings :).
I'm thinking of doing the same, I have a heater that fits on the wall and has 2 1KW elements. I'll hang it above the bath for the cold winters. :)

as Spectre say Chookey, the batteries are shite but its a cracking beard trimmer with decent sharp blades that I like and I dont want to chuck it. I have others but I like this one.

I think I took the battery out and it ran on the charger alone, it was a Remmington and I used it until the blades were worn out. Then I got a mains powered Wahl but the edge of the blades were quite sharp on my napper. Razor time :).

Ive got 3 or 4 different ones Spectre Pal. This ones the oldest and yip the batteries are away but it does a great job of trimming my beard. I use the panasonic one I got when I done the review and its great for precision but the blades are not as wide as the remington so I still prefer this one for quickness. I could by a new one for £18 but I'd rather keep this one going for now

Last edited:
I Use an Aussie/NZ adaptor although sideways on !

Attachments

• Aussie NZ Adaptor.jpg
    Aussie NZ Adaptor.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 8
I know your not allowed to fit a rcd socket in bathroom but its safe as all whirlpool baths need an rcd spur fitted

Back