Tyson fury vs Deontay Wilder ! Does anyone have at link to watch it also who do you have your eyes on?

Adamsmith509

Reaction score
I think Tyson should win he’s a better boxer and is wilder toughest opponent so far!

I would have liked to watch it live but at around 5am I wouldn't even watch it if it were on Channel 4

How did it become a draw that is the question?. Wilder knocked him down twice.

Last edited:
Knockdowns are scored as a 10/8 round. If you have lost all the other rounds or the majority of rounds you are not going to win the fight with two knockdowns in two different rounds.

How the Mexican judge scored it 115-111 I have no idea. Or maybe I do. That said, the early rounds were much closer than the commentators made out. Thought he was out of there in the 12th though, never seen someone get up after looking so out of it. Didn’t like Fury before but what a fighter.

I totally agree Tyson fury did won, and as someone like myself who has trained in boxing for years I can say boxing is still one of the most corrupt sports. They wouldn’t want to see a man who just left boxing for 2 years come back to beat the champ. They want to make Anthony Joshua vs wilder fight happen regardless.this fight was just for fun, Thats why wilder picked it. Even mike Tyson said wilder hasn’t fighted anyone big. He thought it was another knockout on his belt lol. I reckon everyone was shocked how good fury did. Well boxing did come from the UK!

I thought the draw was a fair result. Best result is a draw as we will hopefully get to see it again.

Fury was the challenger and they say you have to take the title from the champion. He made Wilder look like a foul many times with the bobbing and weaving but in many rounds Fury didn't do much offensive wise so hard to give them to him especially when he not the champ. Wilder was the aggressor for most of the fight and I find it hard to understand how one of the judges only gave him 2 rounds other than the 2 he got from the knock-down.

How the heck Fury got up from That 12th round KO is beyond me. His eyes rolled back into his head!!!!!

Not a boxing fan but did anyone really expect a ruling against the mighty USA

i dont miss a thing on kodi mate. rising tides add on and deceit add on in the one time events section and its sorted. i dont pay for an iptv sub anymore and i dont miss anything i have an interest in

i agree with @Grimeire. fury done well but didnt deserve the win. i believe he could have took it if he was more offensive but he earned a rematch a few more million squids. it was a very good performance from fury considering how long he been out and the quality of his first 2 opponents. i have become a fury fan now.

I think Wilder won three rounds four at a push.
Fury was clearly robbed and should of won on points imo.
Many American professional boxers and pundits have publicly said that Fury was robbed.
The only decent fighter Wilder has fought was Ortiz and he was 39 and past his best.
Fury showed that Wilder is just a slugger with two punches in his arsenal imo.
I hope Anthany Joshua never steps foot in America because if he doesn’t stop his opponent he is very unlikely to win a points
decision imo.

I think Wilder won three rounds four at a push.
Fury was clearly robbed and should of won on points imo.
Many American professional boxers and pundits have publicly said that Fury was robbed.
The only decent fighter Wilder has fought was Ortiz and he was 39 and past his best.
Fury showed that Wilder is just a slugger with two punches in his arsenal imo.
I hope Anthany Joshua never steps foot in America because if he doesn’t stop his opponent he is very unlikely to win a points
decision imo.

So you only give Wilder 1 or 2 rounds on top of the rounds he won with the knockdowns?

He is the champ and there was tight rights were neither deserved to win and they say any tight rounds should go to the champ.

Regarding your statement about wilder only ever fighting one decent fighter in Ortiz the same could be said about Joshua as Klitschko was 40 when they fought.

The thing is there is only 5 decent fighter in the H/W division.
Fury
Wilder
Joshua
Ortiz
Pulev

So you only give Wilder 1 or 2 rounds on top of the rounds he won with the knockdowns?

He is the champ and there was tight rights were neither deserved to win and they say any tight rounds should go to the champ.

Regarding your statement about wilder only ever fighting one decent fighter in Ortiz the same could be said about Joshua as Klitschko was 40 when they fought.

The thing is there is only 5 decent fighter in the H/W division.
Fury
Wilder
Joshua
Ortiz
Pulev

Yeah I scored it similar to many professional boxing analysts and boxers. I think there may be a reason why there was a noticeable public outcry regarding the result of the fight🤔

I suppose Povetkin, Parker and Whyte aren’t worth mentioning🤔🙄. I mean Dillian Whtye is that bad Wilder won’t even fight him😂

For me AJ has fought better opponent but I suppose he only holds three of the four belts. 🙄

How you can dismiss Povetkin, Parker and Whyte as not being decent H/W fighters is beyond me imo.

The stats
Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury - CompuBox Punch Stats

Yeah I scored it similar to many professional boxing analysts and boxers. I think there may be a reason why there was a noticeable public outcry regarding the result of the fight🤔

I suppose Povetkin, Parker and Whyte aren’t worth mentioning🤔🙄. I mean Dillian Whtye is that bad Wilder won’t even fight him😂

For me AJ has fought better opponent but I suppose he only holds three of the four belts. 🙄

How you can dismiss Povetkin, Parker and Whyte as not being decent H/W fighters is beyond me imo.

The stats
Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury - CompuBox Punch Stats

@Grimeire

Back