Tyson Fury fight

sneaker

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it worth watching, or have they got him fighting a nobody?

Fury is never worth watching no matter what...

I would like to see someone knock him out, but this doesn't seem like the fight to watch.

Looked like a fat basteward to me lol (dont tell him i said that)

Regardless of what ye think of Fury he is a very good fighter. He doesn't KO people but if your a boxing purist you will like him as he definitely hits and doesn't get hit back. Unless he hits himself

He done very well against Wladimir Klitschko in 2015. To win in Germany is an achievement.

he is so big and awkward i think he beats ever other HW out there.

Fury cannot use craft as his one weapon somewhere along the line he needs to get some timber off. Were talking years ago against a guy who thought he'd walk through him, Klitschko that is
Everyone goes down with the right punch and I can see him getting seriously hurt in a the latter rounds with 1 OR 2 of the hard hitting top guys.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In the video at least Fury looked like a boxer and moved around on his feet. You cannot box for 12 carrying blubber because that's all it is, blubber. Furys days are gone, he mentions Ali coming back and draws a comparison. Lets face it Ali nerver got that out of shape. He might have put a stone or 2 on later in his carrear but 7 ? then lose it ?.
I like Fury he brightness it all up and AJ bores the fookin pants of me grinning away all the time. Characters are what boxing needs but on the same token boxers that do that must be able to fight unlike the "UZZY"

Last edited:
Fury cannot use craft as his one weapon somewhere along the line he needs to get some timber off. Were talking years ago against a guy who thought he'd walk through him, Klitschko that is
Everyone goes down with the right punch and I can see him getting seriously hurt in a the latter rounds with 1 OR 2 of the hard hitting top guys.

In the video at least Fury looked like a boxer and moved around on his feet. You cannot box for 12 carrying blubber because that's all it is, blubber. Furys days are gone, he mentions Ali coming back and draws a comparison. Lets face it Ali nerver got that out of shape. He might have put a stone or 2 on later in his carrear but 7 ? then lose it ?.
I like Fury he brightness it all up and AJ bores the fookin pants of me grinning away all the time. Characters are what boxing needs but on the same token boxers that do that must be able to fight unlike the "UZZY"

Swivel on that arsehole 😂😂😂 🤡

Fury's next fight lol well at least he is about the same weight. 😂😂

Watch some of the video's of Fury a good few year ago , no joke he was very good. Todays Fury is a shadow of his former self and once you go over that line fitness and mental wise there's no turning back. He's living in dreamland in those 3 years thing have moved on

Fury's next fight lol well at least he is about the same weight. 😂😂

Watched some Butterbean on YT. He was competing at 30.5st at some point.

Watch some of the video's of Fury a good few year ago , no joke he was very good. Todays Fury is a shadow of his former self and once you go over that line fitness and mental wise there's no turning back. He's living in dreamland in those 3 years thing have moved on

I definitely agree and I also think AJ has improved and use’s his jab to great affect....

Don't you think AJ's becoming abit Frank Bruno'ish ?. Look back at some of his earlier fights and his feet and speed. Now he's that much timber he's feet and glued to one spot.
It's a fine line been a Heavyweight trying to keep light on your feet but retain that power. In my lifetime I've only seen two
Ali
Tyson
I think Parker proved a point even though he was shit, AJ cannot knock everyone out and I think someone who has that nimbleness and keeps the power will take him out in the latter rounds. Wilder is a slugger and me he's worse of a bad bunch but he has that power a fight AJ wants to tread carefully in and he needs to try and get rid of him early doors or I think AJ might, just might come a Roy Cropper.

Don't you think AJ's becoming abit Frank Bruno'ish ?. Look back at some of his earlier fights and his feet and speed. Now he's that much timber he's feet and glued to one spot.
It's a fine line been a Heavyweight trying to keep light on your feet but retain that power. In my lifetime I've only seen two
Ali
Tyson
I think Parker proved a point even though he was shit, AJ cannot knock everyone out and I think someone who has that nimbleness and keeps the power will take him out in the latter rounds. Wilder is a slugger and me he's worse of a bad bunch but he has that power a fight AJ wants to tread carefully in and he needs to try and get rid of him early doors or I think AJ might, just might come a Roy Cropper.
If AJ can put the blinkers on and ignore this clown Fury then AJ will win easy. But let's see Mr Wilders attempt first. Come on AJ🥊😊

Back