Tyson Fury fight

I'm an AJ fan I just think he's getting that big nowdays and he seems to be losing mobility in the quest for more power. But, once they don't fall your stamina needs to come into play. Muscles heavier than fat so is he right in carrying at least 20lbs more ? I think he should size down a tab and get the feet and movement going again.

Don't you think AJ's becoming abit Frank Bruno'ish ?. Look back at some of his earlier fights and his feet and speed. Now he's that much timber he's feet and glued to one spot.
It's a fine line been a Heavyweight trying to keep light on your feet but retain that power. In my lifetime I've only seen two
Ali
Tyson
I think Parker proved a point even though he was shit, AJ cannot knock everyone out and I think someone who has that nimbleness and keeps the power will take him out in the latter rounds. Wilder is a slugger and me he's worse of a bad bunch but he has that power a fight AJ wants to tread carefully in and he needs to try and get rid of him early doors or I think AJ might, just might come a Roy Cropper.

I think AJ is a better boxer and has a better chin than Bruno. I Also think parker has a good chin and took some decent punch's from AJ.
I think Wilder has a decent shot as long as he doesn't get caught with a big punch, which is possible the way he fight's.
I think Fury is a better technical boxer than the lot of them but doesn't look in great shape at the moment and might never be...

I might get slated with this one but I think Dillian White is a much improved fighter since he fought AJ. The proof of the pudding will be in how he tackles Parker in his next fight. I must admit Parker does have a granite chin so if he disposes him in style will AJ give him another chance or will AJ's arm be forced to relinquish a title or two simply because one of the boxing codes will make White mandatory.

Heavyweight is the only division with no ceiling on how big you can be but as time has shown the bigger guy doesn't always win. I'm a great believer that you need to carry power but also remain agile and have a good chin. Only Ali has ever truly possessed all 3. Without the crazy bitches and promoters in his life Tyson could have gone on for years and been a true legend in the sport. I just wish someone like him would burst onto the scene right now because I am sick to f**k listening to contracts negotiations with the salmon faced t"wt Eddie Hearn.

Here's a Tyson quote after the Mayweather v Pacquiao fight which says it all about todays boxing:-

“It's almost like I'm in, I wouldn't say church, but a library,” stated Tyson. “Maybe I'm just a Neanderthal. I wanted to kill the other guy. I'm a natural born killer. I want to win in dramatic fashion and hurt people. They make one guy the good guy and one guy the monster and they sell it and make a lot of money. Boxing is different from when I boxed.

Those guys are businessmen up there.”

Back