TW to TW and then back again is that ok ?

Gun_Man

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is it ok to move a box from one area to another and then back again?
When I say this I mean is it ok to take my uncles box from his house in Essex (he is in a TW area and so am I) and take it to North London make a Fun4 for it and then plug it in here to see if all is ok, of course I will change the frequency and the netid to north London. To make sure the card is working 100%. But I am going to see him tomorrow so what I will do is change the netid and frequency in libby. Will this be ok or will it totally mess up the box because I don’t want to go all the way there and plug it in and nothing comes up on the screen because is such a long way to go.

Is it ok to move a box from one area to another and then back again?
When I say this I mean is it ok to take my uncles box from his house in Essex (he is in a TW area and so am I) and take it to North London make a Fun4 for it and then plug it in here to see if all is ok, of course I will change the frequency and the netid to north London. To make sure the card is working 100%. But I am going to see him tomorrow so what I will do is change the netid and frequency in libby. Will this be ok or will it totally mess up the box because I don’t want to go all the way there and plug it in and nothing comes up on the screen because is such a long way to go.
i cant see ther being a problem that if its a tw box and staying in tw area
just the freq.and netid will need changing

Dose any one have the lastest RST files for TW then just to make sure that i have 100% correct ird and BK.

Back