Tw Liverpool

Lance

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have been hearing that all boxes in the TW Liverpool area are have been going of and no longer able to be used.
Is there any truth to this and also is it just the old boxes that are on cr1 and cr2.I know that they are also a vod area.
The reason for this question is if this is true,can this happen to other areas ie"ex cw and N*l as this would affect most of us on here.
Anybody with any thoughts on this.

Not trying to start panic as it could be aload of sh*t.

Lance said:
I have been hearing that all boxes in the TW Liverpool area are have been going of and no longer able to be used.
Is there any truth to this and also is it just the old boxes that are on cr1 and cr2.I know that they are also a vod area.
The reason for this question is if this is true,can this happen to other areas ie"ex cw and N*l as this would affect most of us on here.
Anybody with any thoughts on this.
Not trying to start panic as it could be aload of sh*t.
Hello Lance,
I have a 2000 that I have modded which is still running on cr1. I am in a pure nthell area which went vod a week ago. The box is running perfectly albeit with the old style shitty programme guide.
Regards.........Chookey​

Like i said" if its true" i have been told that boxes have been going of all over Liverpool.This is a tw area.
I am in an ex cw area but interested in what the cc's are up to.(arent we all lol )

It is true mate anyone running ntl software in a tw area have had there boxes go off. I have a 4000 and a 1000 and both didnt take the update, there are ways to update them but the best way is to flash the box with tw software and keep your fingers crossed it updates to the new cr4 firmware :)

you can put the boxs back on line by un-doing the no update mod letting the box update the re-doing the no update mod if required seems to work on all box's
from 1000.to 4000 :)

Seen afew people mention this anti update mod, might sound a stupid question but how do you undo the anti update mod and where can i find it on a 4000 and 1000 box ?

on a 1000 box it is uaually the simm (had to atmels removed)

not sure about a 4000 never done one..............

checked me 1000 box and its got 2 amtels instead of 4 so the mods been done :mad:

does it matter what software is on the box (ntl/tw) if it had 4 amtels would it update ?

if it has got ntl software no it wont update

Back