TW dumps required PLEASE PLEASE

stevo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is there any kind soul out there who could provide me with TW 1000 dumps please as i have been told i need to change the n*l 1000 dumps to tw to let it update and to get a 4chip sim.I have a 3.1 willem programmer which i hav'nt used yet,so here goes if i get these dumps PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.:xmas:

Great site this,lots of help and many thanks to BERTY

4000 TW dumps

stevo said:
Is there any kind soul out there who could provide me with TW 1000 dumps please as i have been told i need to change the n*l 1000 dumps to tw to let it update and to get a 4chip sim.I have a 3.1 willem programmer which i hav'nt used yet,so here goes if i get these dumps PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.:xmas:

I'm looking for 4000 dumps, if anyone can help

K-net even if you get the tsop48 dumps for a 4000t it wont make your 4000n into a 4000t, it will just change the boxkey and ird.. the ntl software will remain. Have a read of my posts in the other threads about the 4000n

edcase said:
K-net even if you get the tsop48 dumps for a 4000t it wont make your 4000n into a 4000t, it will just change the boxkey and ird.. the ntl software will remain. Have a read of my posts in the other threads about the 4000n

I have now, I have been offered 'pre' progged aties at a reasonable price but I am still looking to try what you suggested in your other post

Back