TVTap v2.6

Cheers, couldn't get 2.5 to work. I'll see how I go with this.

I just installed this as My 2.5 did not seem to work this afternoon, I found this one wasn't working either until I turned the vpn on, they have obviously started blocking the streams, I never used to need it with this, I'm wondering if it is just when a PL game is on as it was working this morning without the vpn.

Now the chelsea match is over, now working without vpn, that's that one answered.

yip can confirm it mate blocked during football

Is that this one @Joe Noodles?

I just ran virus check on My box and all is well, I've gone back to 2.5 until I can check this.

Yeah just checked it lots of nasties reported with virus total.

Last edited:
Is anybody else having trouble with their tvtap 2.7? I'm just getting a white screen at the moment as if a new version had been released.

EDIT. Managed to connect with a vpn on, maybe it's because there's a football match on.

Last edited:
It always gets the streams blocked when the epl is playing, when the games finish it's fine again.

no issues here during football working fine

Last edited:
Strange, the program shows the channels for Me, but none have worked for Me during an epl game for a couple of months now, even when using while express, I have the same problem with livenet and redbox.

Are you using virmin or a lesser known company for the net? as not all companies are blocking.

lesser known mate & never an issue
redbox was never clever for me livenet is reasonable

That explains it, lesser known definitely has it's advantages. Last game of the season today so at least there will be a few months respite. :)

Back