TVFox

fus10n

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Well guys, i was drunk one night and musta went click happy. Received a parcel from singapore and inside was an aerial can't remember ordering it lol

TV Fox Antenna | is the advanced technological fusion between antenna and cable. Watch..

Its shit, cheap plastic crap and it don't work, or not from me. Reading that ' designed by nasa engineer' should have made run away but no, my drunken mind musta thought this was the best thing since sliced bread!

I must remember to hide my wallet when i'm on the computer and getting click happy!

Wonder if paypall will refund my money?

You can get the same one on Ebay for £6

Seen this a while ago and they must be making thousands on scamming people , saying you can get sky channels on it pmsl

Could try paypal as it was false advertising and not fit for purpose

hide your wallet next time lol

Seen this a while ago and they must be making thousands on scamming people , saying you can get sky channels on it pmsl

I've just raised a ticket with paypal. See if i can my drunken mistake money back. Would have been better just gambling when i'm drunk lol.

Just checked fus10n's link and it doesn't mention being able to receive subscription channels, only free ones. I admire his courage for owning up to buying the thing, personally I would have chucked it and told no-one. :oops:

Just checked fus10n's link and it doesn't mention being able to receive subscription channels, only free ones. I admire his courage for owning up to buying the thing, personally I would have chucked it and told no-one. :oops:

check it out @chookey m8 ;)

Never Pay For Cable Or Subscriptions Again? This Device Allows You To Watch Anything For Free

How Does it Work?

It's easy! Just connect TVFox with any TV or monitor your have. All cables are included in the package. Press the power button and done. No seriously, it literally takes 10 seconds and you are able to watch all your favorite channels.

But how can you watch for free? The secret to that is a law that no cable company in the world wants you to know about. It states that every cable company has to provide additionally to the normal signal a over-the-air signal. So in order to not break the law the cable companies distrubute this signal but in a low frequency- so almost no antennas were able to pick it up reliably. Until now - TVFox changes that.

This link is more misleading than the first. Hints at receiving subscription channels but still careful to not say it directly.
Had a laugh at this post on their site.

"I bought mine for the full price and now are 35% off? That,s not fair!" :)

he may have to send it back then and be hit with the postage charges.

did paypal find in your favour?

nice

Was the aerial any better than a standard indoor one?

Back