tvdrive tsop help

Not saying that that is the case here but exploring what could be done :).

It probably is possible to read them under a different device code.

If I were going to try to make something a bit awkward I would try putting the good bits in the secure sector (OTP) present in some flash devices. After asking the manufacturer to change the algorithm to activate that sector.

...If I were going to try to make something a bit awkward I would try putting the good bits in the secure sector (OTP) present in some flash devices. After asking the manufacturer to change the algorithm to activate that sector.

I'm obviously more awkward than you ;)

I wouldn't put any important data in the flash at all. I'd have it within an OTP area of the custom processor firewalled so that it cannot be read by any external memory interface.

I'm obviously more awkward than you ;)

I wouldn't put any important data in the flash at all. I'd have it within an OTP area of the custom processor firewalled so that it cannot be read by any external memory interface.

in that case im glad we are on the same side and you arent designing hardware for sa

PIJ

hi mate
select m58lw and it will read so ive been told by suplier of labtool48
can i ask a favour and could you give me the dump of that ic please
i have a tvdrive that has the ic missing
thanks

hi mate
select m58lw and it will read so ive been told by suplier of labtool48
can i ask a favour and could you give me the dump of that ic please
i have a tvdrive that has the ic missing
thanks

i bet u have lol

(let me think mmmm new boxes with resin over chips..... yet u manage to have 1 with the main chip missing lol)

better idea why not just post the dumps here lol

Back