tv drive

Jade

I WANT I WANT I WANT
Reaction score
can you take the chips of and read them on these boxes i have one off these and it has no hit. can you sort these out like a 2000 box. can i rad these chips with a clanser atmel reader

the only way to do these at the moment with no hit is to remove the 56tsop atmel on a box that is paired to the card read it and the card then program the unpaired atmel with the dump from the paired one is a lot of hard work with the resin but can be done just about good luck

the short answer is not at the moment

PIJ

where have u been for last couple of months.....lol?

u can

but just to get the chip of the board in 1 piece with minimal damage is hard enough because of the heat resistant epoxy

once u got the chip off its a matter of searching and lookin for the ird then for the box key

will be tricky unless u got 2 tv drive dumps of same area .etc

then the bk and ird should stick out

but before u even reach that part there is a chance the dump might be encrypted

and to actually get the chip to dump properly is hard enough

some peeps got it to dump but not sure if its correct

where have u been for last couple of months.....lol?

u can

but just to get the chip of the board in 1 piece with minimal damage is hard enough because of the heat resistant epoxy

once u got the chip off its a matter of searching and lookin for the ird then for the box key

will be tricky unless u got 2 tv drive dumps of same area .etc

then the bk and ird should stick out

but before u even reach that part there is a chance the dump might be encrypted

and to actually get the chip to dump properly is hard enough

some peeps got it to dump but not sure if its correct

good theory but noones posted to say its working fine yet .... lol , ill try it 1 day but the resins a bugger, only way ive got it off with any success is with Benzine based solvents with are highly toxic so i wont name it to avoid 22 dead members etc.

PIJ

Last edited:
lol but i know peeps who have got the chips off

near perfect

just broke 1 trace

but dumping it properly is whats puzzling

if u choose different settin in willem becasue on willem that chip type aint on the list

so they got the atmel to dump but if u try 2 different similar models from list to dump
u get 2 different dumps.....lol

some peeps think it could be encrypted

lol but i know peeps who have got the chips off

near perfect

just broke 1 trace

but dumping it properly is whats puzzling

if u choose different settin in willem becasue on willem that chip type aint on the list

so they got the atmel to dump but if u try 2 different similar models from list to dump
u get 2 different dumps.....lol

some peeps think it could be encrypted
what is the actual chip number??

ok not my work

just following a thread from another forum

wrong chip m8, {the M"59"W640F or equivelant flash chips are used in the sa8300}

i dont think its encypted myself , "its just that the flash chip isn't listed by st micro------{the nearest match {codewise}to these chips are in the sa4200}-----dont confuse gibberish with encyption if the chip can't be matched.

for all we know, there might not be a programer on public sale at the moment
that can actualy read this chip ?

wrong chip m8, {the M"59"W640F or equivelant flash chips are used in the sa8300}

i dont think its encypted myself , "its just that the flash chip isn't listed by st micro------{the nearest match {codewise}to these chips are in the sa4200}-----dont confuse gibberish with encyption if the chip can't be matched.

for all we know, there might not be a programer on public sale at the moment
that can actualy read this chip ?

true

but this guy took it out of a tv drive box!?

and u might be right about the programmer

there are pics of the chip .etc and box

it is defo a tv drive i think TW tv drive

i think u will know which forum its on

but i dont know lots about electronics so cant say much

Back