tv drive help to get off hd format

wino

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have a tv drive i have sound but no picture thing is its in hd mode so carnt see the menu as i useing on a standard tv how can i change it i did read some where about two buttons u can press on the front to change it but carnt find it thanks

i have a tv drive i have sound but no picture thing is its in hd mode so carnt see the menu as i useing on a standard tv how can i change it i did read some where about two buttons u can press on the front to change it but carnt find it thanks
press reset on the front it should default to scart

its hold reset button whiklst holding the up and down arrows and it shuld go back to default
*apparently* well thats what an engineer told me

no it was something to do with the play ect buttons

ensure there is a scart cable connecting to TVDrive to your TV
press reset on the front of the TVDrive
press and hold Stop and Play on front of TVDrive (not remote) untill Boot appears on the digital display
when Boot shows release Stop abd Play and wait for a few seconds until OUTPT shows on the digital display
press FF button until Sd is shown on the digital display
when Sd shows press OK on the front of the TVDrive and after a few seconds your TVDrive will reset itself

getadreambox your a star mate thats been doing my head in all night lol thanks m8

Back