TV Box

Lisa 1993

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello, please tell me, i want to buy a tv box here, did anyone there? Give me advice please, don't want to buy a non-quality thing, thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edited your post to remove website as it seemed more like an advert.

If this is a serious question stay away from the mag boxes there is much better out there now Formuler Z8 if your flush if not go with the Amiko A6N A6nplus or the LX800 all better than a Mag box in my opinion.

you might not delete? Because I'm interested in this particular seller, i want to buy they have, I want to know if anyone took from them and are they happy with the purchase, everything works fine,
the seller is not far from me,
I'm interested in a real customer review

you might not delete? Because I'm interested in this particular seller, i want to buy they have, I want to know if anyone took from them and are they happy with the purchase, everything works fine,
the seller is not far from me,
I'm interested in a real customer review

Joined today and your first post gives a website that only sells mag boxes. Call me suspicious but it looks more to me like trying to promote that site.

Sorry if you dont agree but it stay's removed .

You shouldn't buy a Mag box anyway too restrictive in the modern world of IPTV.

Magboxes WORST boxes ever made.
Had a 250 a long time ago, mistakenly put wrong power supply in to it and got fried.
(best thing ever happened)

Peoples memory can be short, people seem to forget informir blocked portals on magboxes. On them grounds alone people should never touch them. That along with that stupid portal and no option to run VPN without VPN router there dying brand that deserves in the graveyard.

[QUOTE = "Ферре, должность: 2716070, участник: 27324"]
Присоединился сегодня и ваш первый пост дает сайт, который продает только магнитные коробки. Называйте меня подозрительным, но для меня это больше похоже на попытку продвинуть этот сайт.

Извините, если вы не согласны, но он удален.

Вы не должны покупать коробку Mag в любом случае слишком ограничительную в современном мире IPTV.
[/ QUOTE]

Оk, thanks, i don't buy there, you can tell where it is better to buy?

Four forums im on, and each and every forum i have seen same post as in post #1

Member must be desperate to get rid of his shitty stock.

Back