TV aspect ratio with Eurovox Max

GaryM

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've noticed there isn't a true widescreen option, only full screen or letter-box.
I really can't make my mind up which is the better option when watching on a widescreen TV. Sometimes Letter-box looks better when it fills the screen but other times it leaves huge borders so full screen looks better.

Which option would you say is closer to 16:9 widescreen?

I've noticed there isn't a true widescreen option, only full screen or letter-box.
I really can't make my mind up which is the better option when watching on a widescreen TV. Sometimes Letter-box looks better when it fills the screen but other times it leaves huge borders so full screen looks better.

Which option would you say is closer to 16:9 widescreen?

I've set mine to Full screen even though the picture appears stretched on most channels. 4.3 is good but its like watching a DvD. I hope they do fix it soon.

I hope they do fix it soon.

It would be nice though will it happen? Obviously we're into the 4th generation of Eurobox (1, 2, 3 blue and now 3 red) but its still missing.
I'm assuming neither of the past boxes had a widescreen option?

It would be nice though will it happen? Obviously we're into the 4th generation of Eurobox (1, 2, 3 blue and now 3 red) but its still missing.
I'm assuming neither of the past boxes had a widescreen option?

Im not sure about the First Eurovox but the others uptil now have been without true 16:9 widescreen. As for fixing it, I can't see that happening anytime soon although I would love to be proven wrong. I've been trying to find contact details of the person who makes the firmware to tell them to sort this issue out with no luck.

Back