get someone to
steal it for you!!!
[/MOUSE]

[EVIL]Warning shoplifters will be beaten,
gagged, whipped and tortured.
Any survivors will be prosecuted
to the full extent of the law
. [/EVIL]​

Cant stand that commercial and you just know that all the actors in it laughing at poor sensible Nigel, themselves sit on the net and download free music and probably have a dodgy cable box :)

Well they're trying to get it into the public Physche that it's a bad thing.

It aint working.

Depends. It is a philiosophical quandary.

I do breach copyright laws, but I never buy stuff that has been physically stolen, especially when there is a possibility it was stolen from somebody's home.

Oh and I don't profit from copyright infringment either.

That's where I draw the line.

there must be a few people that dont know much about comuters that have seen this add ad thought "you can download knock off films?"

i think nigel is actualy advertising downloading knock off films.

i dunno where that was shot because anywhere in society (apart from mabye hollywood or buckingham palace) now knock off nigel is the local hero for cheap games and films etc

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

there must be a few people that dont know much about comuters that have seen this add ad thought "you can download knock off films?"

i think nigel is actualy advertising downloading knock off films.

I can just see it now, a knock off Nigel.com selling downloadable movies, but not knock off one's though.

.net is still available!!!

It makes me laugh - the studios leak loads of the films in the first place!! Its a good marketing tool for them - and boosts DVD sales!!

i dunno where that was shot because anywhere in society (apart from mabye hollywood or buckingham palace) now knock off nigel is the local hero for cheap games and films etc

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC
you would be surprised.

most of the people I work with turn their noses up and downloaded stuff.

well you are in edinburgh rofl

in poorer areas of working class scotland we penny pinch mate we need to watch our money

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back