Tutorial on how to prevent spoof email from ebay

Excellent gives you a good insight into what to look out for.You can never be too careful, always somebody up to a scam or two.

nice one cheers mate

I think ebay have pretty much got this sewn up now. All account sensitive emails are now sent to your account - they are not emailed out at all. The only emails they send are the advertising special day ones, or bid alerts. Finally they have done something good.

I haven't had an ebay spoof in the last 6 months (at least). Now all we need to do is get rid of the scammers who are trading on ebay.

I haven't had an ebay spoof in the last 6 months (at least). Now all we need to do is get rid of the scammers who are trading on ebay.

yep, good call m80. Too many scammers blatantly plying their (?) wares on there. Too many of the "ipod video 40GB for £20" crew, "please read the small print... this is a link to where you could obtain the item for £20 ""pyramid scheme"

ebay hides behind it's T&C's. If it were ran correctly, policed correctly, then all the non-scrupulous items and vendors would be eradicated.

It isn't, and they aren't. I for one wouldn't mind some ebay shares, much the pity :(

CHEERS mate ive had some doggy email from paypal will look into it thanks

Back