TUTORIAL - CONFIGURABLE USB LOADER - EASY SETUP (fat32)

Thanks very much Bro. For the first time ever i have taken information offered to me by this site and got something working first time with no gliches... However I do have a question for some folk out there in the know...I have now swapped all my app folders from my sdisk to hdd can someone please tell me what the following apps are for and wether or not i need them in my app folder... regards...

USBLoader
homebrew_browser
Homebrew Browser Guide
Wad Manager 1.4
Hermes CIOS Installer
Any Title Deleter MOD
DOP IOS v8
usbloader_gx
WiiBackupManager...

I obviously know what USBLoader and Wii Backup Manager are for but for the life of me i cant recollect what others are for i am assuming that usbloader_gx can be deleted now too?

thanks people

rather than delete them just move them to your desktop and then try the wii as i cant remember which file you need i think it is only the configusbloader folder you need

edogg

Wise words dogg..now looking at forwarder for ease of access for kids...tuts in the stickies here i come ;)

Wii remotes freeze on start up

hi i've just installed usb configable loader which worked great. i put four games on the usb drive straight from dvd, all loaded fine then i did a software update to 51 i think and downloaded the cover since then soon as the loader starts the remotes switch off.
can anyone help

cheers
thacks

ive had the same problem m8.

i use loader v60....

ive tried v62, v62b and v65.

all of these loaders caused the same problem with me.

also if you are using a loader earlier than v60 then if you have instaslled the latest ios, it wont work....

just change to v60...
it is stable......

Great post - I will have a go this weekend and see how things go. Thanks in advance

Excellent - forgot to say - all is well!!

Is this guide still current - will new games work with it? Not used my Wii in about a year and would like to have a bash at Zelda.
Thanks

the files are out of date on it.

config usb loader in on v70 and the forwarder on v10(i think)

if you dont use the up to date files it can causex problems and channel freezes.

Back