Tuners for dm 8000

fiddla

Inactive User
Reaction score
Does anyone know where i could get some additional tuners for my dm 8000 ...? I could do with a couple of cable tuners but cant find them online anywhere !!

Cheers

fidds.....

Does anyone know where i could get some additional tuners for my dm 8000 ...? I could do with a couple of cable tuners but cant find them online anywhere !!

Cheers

fidds.....

i got mine from sms.

if you had ordered the tuner together with the 8000 it would had been £10 cheaper.

7025 tuner will fit so will 600 tuners & 800 tuners, 7025 tuners wont fit 600 or 800

thank you satpink, my 7025 went to dreambox heaven a week ago
had it about 3 years and mainboard sparked well (flash bang) so saved hdd tuners ete:
orded a dreambox 8000 but still waiting for it from sms :handball:

i got mine from sms.

g0ejl did you get the dm8000 from sms i placed an order for the dm8000 from sms on the 17th jan but still waiting sent a email today but they say its going to be one more week till i get mine ?
it was a build my own media center or dreambox 8000 all about the same price but went for the dm

g0ejl did you get the dm8000 from sms i placed an order for the dm8000 from sms on the 17th jan but still waiting sent a email today but they say its going to be one more week till i get mine ?
it was a build my own media center or dreambox 8000 all about the same price but went for the dm

yes, i ordered mine on the 7th jan and received it next day. a very good service. they did tell me a the time the stock was very low.

it will be worth waiting for. it`s a superb bit of kit.

Back