Tuner Birmingham

mousey

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is There Any One In The Birmingham Area Who Has A Spare Tuner/Can Fit A New Tuner For My Dbox2.

Bought It Off Ebay And The Tuner Doesn't Work. The Guy's Being An Idiot About Refunding Me So I Thought I Might As Well See If It's Fixable.

Thanks
:Cheers:

tuner

hi m8 areyou sure its your tuner,do you get anything on tv screen,maybe you could just change ucode,i had two boxes here,still have im watching one it is a sagem x2 flash gave all indications of knackered tuner,i tried everything i could then liam came up with enigmax,put tht on it worked a treat,so tried other box same with that,so dont give up ,try ucodes first ,then liams image,or just flash liams image ,as for changing tuners its quite an easy job,if a little boring.
hope this helps

Blaming The Tuner Can Be So Easy

Dont be so quick to blame the tuner m8. Sometimes errors come your way when fookin around with the dox which makes it look like a tuner fault, but more than likely the answer is right infront of you. Explain more on your problem and lets see if the family here at W.o.d can help ya!

My guess is it may be something to do with your wiring/splitter/ or amp. and 99% positive its got fook all to do with your dox. The guy you purchased the dox may seem to be unhelpfull. But really he is being helpfull in making sure you check out the other possibilities first.

I think all of us here believed we had a tuner fault at one time or another. (perhaps we should have a vote on that)

keep perservering and the answers will come.

Hi mate, who did you buy this dbox from? whats the ebay username?

Hi m8,

i live in the west mids and i thought i had a knackered tuner when i git my dbox. You must make sure the scan freq is set to cableuk6952 for the bham area/

is tuner knackered?

I live in birmingham area send me a PM and I will see if I can help. As I bought a kackered and got it going

Thanks Very Much For Your Replies.

The Box Has Been Flashed Twice With Two Different Images.

It's Currently On The Sportster 1.7+.

I Was Able To Scan On The First Image And Picked Up A Lot Of Channels, But When It Came To Actually Selecting The Channels All I Got Was A Black Screen.

Then My Friend Flashed The Box With The Sportster Image And Gave Me His Service File That He's Using.We Tried My Box At His House But It Didn't Work There Either.

I Can Watch Files Being Streamed To The Box I Just Can't Watch Normal TV With It.

Any Help Appreciated

Thanks
:Cheers:

Back