tuner b trouble on h2h

basher

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys need some help please when i try to do a network scan on tuner b for cable it wont scan & it say " error failed to scan ( error starting scanning ) also there are 2 scan additional sr are they both set to 6887 any help appicated

hi guys need some help please when i try to do a network scan on tuner b for cable it wont scan & it say " error failed to scan ( error starting scanning ) also there are 2 scan additional sr are they both set to 6887 any help appicated

Have you set your areas NetID?

where are you willing to come over and sort it out, I have an image for said box that we can flash. I am in batley
That would be great I'm up carlinghow lane just can't get it to scan for channels on cable doing my head in

not far from me, I am near Dewsbury hospital used to knock around that area in my younger days way back in the 80's (yes I am old .. well 45)

whens best time ?

not far from me, I am near Dewsbury hospital used to knock around that area in my younger days way back in the 80's (yes I am old .. well 45)

whens best time ?
45 is not old I'm 49 class of 84 St. John fishers I'm a bus driver so I work funny shifts what's best time's for you ?

Tuner type DVB-C
Configuring mode enabled
Network ID (your local)
Used service type scan Provider
Provider to scan virgin media UK(6952)

P.S. i was born in Dewsbury hospital lol

Tuner type DVB-C
Configuring mode enabled
Network ID (your local)
Used service type scan Provider
Provider to scan virgin media UK(6952)

P.S. i was born in Dewsbury hospital lol
Thank you mate that has sorted me out ..if you were born in Dewsbury that makes ya a top man....cheers again for help

Even though i've lived in South Wales most my life, i don't forget where i was born. :)

Attachments

• IMG_20170708_083127805.jpg
    IMG_20170708_083127805.jpg
    594.4 KB · Views: 3
Back